Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

final word to Mr A.Jones

Go down 
+6
AlexJones
Majid123
SmiLey
evanscnce
Kayla
=RZ=ONAKKES-NL-
10 posters
AuthorMessage
=RZ=ONAKKES-NL-

=RZ=ONAKKES-NL-

final word to Mr A.Jones Empty
PostSubject: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:38 pm

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I agree with Azazel thats this has taken to much load for something like an ss was never my intensions to let it escalate it like this

i haven't ask for it i fight my own fight's ( :D :D :D but thx for the support btw :D :D :D )

:shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad :shock: Mad

Only thing that bothers me is that there is still a remark from alex jones that i maybey hack or cheat only because i react or i won't sit when u ask?

i didn't know what you meaned when you first send me pm so i could have ignore as most people do then but i asked you what you mean but i will not do that anymore if you have problem with that

and the strange thing is in an other forum someone had taken his ss a game later and that was ok and now u acuse me because i didn't react at once that's not very honest could say something bout that but i won't

i t have to stop only react cause it didn't feel right for me but no hard feelings from me bout it
idk if u have but if u are or have any doubts what so ever ban me then no need to have a hacker/cheater on the server don't u think , or if u think i'm not right just say i don't come on your server anymore thats all........................................ I DON'T CARE always have fun with u guy's but if thats gonna be the way let it be then np

cya

final word to Mr A.Jones Hoolig10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Onak doesn't cheat, and never will cheat. Onak is one of the few people i have respected very much through renegade, and one of the few people who dedicate themselves to the game as much as i do. Get off his back if you're on it please. I will back him up 100% if someone has something against him or jenn.

I do, however also trust Hypnos very very much, and i don't see that t0rn did anything wrong neither...it was a simple misunderstanding, where some things were said that shouldn't have been, forcing it to escalate. Lets just drop it with the ss being clean.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 pm

HaTe wrote:
Onak doesn't cheat, and never will cheat. Onak is one of the few people i have respected very much through renegade, and one of the few people who dedicate themselves to the game as much as i do. Get off his back if you're on it please. I will back him up 100% if someone has something against him or jenn.

I do, however also trust Hypnos very very much, and i don't see that t0rn did anything wrong in this case...it was a simple misunderstanding, where some things were said that shouldn't have been, forcing it to escalate. Lets just drop it with the ss being clean.

well put
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:06 am

HaTe wrote:

I do, however also trust Hypnos very very much, and i don't see that t0rn did anything wrong neither...it was a simple misunderstanding, where some things were said that shouldn't have been, forcing it to escalate. Lets just drop it with the ss being clean.

ill back onakkes up any day too. honestly, if you asked me for a screenshot, i would probably say blow me. lol
Back to top Go down
SmiLey

SmiLey

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:35 am

HaTe wrote:

You forgot to mention Onak is a beast....

Anyway,his awesome player and is one of the few I really do enjoy playing against, so obviously I'll back him up too. I never thought of Onak as a cheater and I believe soon that people would see that.

Evan, I demand an ss :o
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 am

blow me. =D
Back to top Go down
Majid123

Majid123

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:18 am

Il back up Onakkes aswell :) as you can see in the other topic Wink

Just Hypnos needs to stop saying that both of us arnt Legit renegade players. Which we are !!!
Back to top Go down
AlexJones

AlexJones

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:29 pm

This isn't about choosing sides,or backing someone up.
I just did what any mod would do when people are complaining about someone.
The ss he provided was clean.He didn't take one the first time I asked,so that can be suspicious to some.
Like I mentioned in the other thread. NO ONE is above being asked for a ss.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:32 pm

AlexJones wrote:
The ss he provided was clean.He didn't take one the first time I asked,so that can be suspicious to some.

This.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Azazel wrote:
AlexJones wrote:

This.
agreed

But seriosly, ... ... GJ
Back to top Go down
SmiLey

SmiLey

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Everyone complains ingame...When they do,I usually just fraps..
I never asked for a ss =\
Back to top Go down
=RZ=ONAKKES-NL-

=RZ=ONAKKES-NL-

PostSubject: stop it now plx every1 loss of energy we al move on :)   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 am

alex i don't say u aren't got the right i only teased u bit and and like i explained im not that common with computers so first had to figure out what u meant and then must search where and how to do it but i never say anything bout me was above the rules or i was a insulted by it only think was lousy timing
Back to top Go down
ReTarD

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 am

TmX mods being tards asking people for ss :/
Back to top Go down
SmiLey

SmiLey

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 am

Your really need to stop with the mods Ruflez.

I would really like it though that we start using Fraps instead of asking people for SS, even though at times it would actually catch a cheater but its stupid for having topics like these again =\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 am

well hell i cheat just ask torn...hehe you nubbie...
Back to top Go down
AlexJones

AlexJones

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

420 wrote:
well hell i cheat just ask torn...hehe you nubbie...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Majid123

Majid123

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm

can we lock this topic ;>
Back to top Go down
AlexJones

AlexJones

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Majid123 wrote:
Yeah,I'm pretty sure this topic has run it's course.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:05 am

AlexJones wrote:
Majid123 wrote:
Yeah,I'm pretty sure this topic has run it's course.

🔑
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final word to Mr A.Jones   final word to Mr A.Jones Empty

Back to top Go down

final word to Mr A.Jones
Page 1 of 1