Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

.net framework update failure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

.net framework update failure Empty
PostSubject: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Ive been trying to fix this for ages i still havent a clue whats up with it.. its also stopping me from installing the new RR and other things.

Heres a print screen of the error message im getting..And yes i have FULL administrative rights on my user acocunt.

.net framework update failure Failup10

Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:25 am

It looks like you've tried to install it to the wrong folder, or you don't have the older versions first.

I'd recommend searching your pc for any .net framework and deleting it, then deleting the registry entries.

Restart, re-download (make sure it's for Windows 7 or Vista). It should work now. Razz

p.s. Try Admin. lol!
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Azazel wrote:
It looks like you've tried to install it to the wrong folder, or you don't have the older versions first.

I'd recommend searching your pc for any .net framework and deleting it, then deleting the registry entries.

Restart, re-download (make sure it's for Windows 7 or Vista). It should work now. Razz

p.s. Try Admin. lol!

I'm not soft i done that Wink
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 pm

[-HOH-]Mikey wrote:
Azazel wrote:

p.s. Try Admin. lol!

I'm not soft i done that Wink

So, did you try Admin? Haha. :)
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:07 pm

I am admin!
Back to top Go down
KicsiSajt
Administrator
KicsiSajt

PostSubject: Re: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 pm

[-HOH-]Mikey wrote:
I am admin!

if you are admin and run as admin clearly different ^^
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Yep i know the difference Twisted Evil

Not working running on ADMIN PROFILE
Back to top Go down
Zemki

Zemki

PostSubject: Re: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:14 am

This is what I found just searching, I cannot say if it'll work, nor do I take responsibility should you screw something up following anything from here.

But onwards, supposedly works from reading replies..

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/netfxsetup/thread/147e0599-0c47-4a96-88a0-7f87861c0052
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .net framework update failure   .net framework update failure Empty

Back to top Go down

.net framework update failure
Page 1 of 1