Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

requesting assitance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

requesting assitance Empty
PostSubject: requesting assitance   requesting assitance EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:00 pm

someonething is wrong with my ren. i constantly dc from the game all the god damn time and also irc keeps fucking up, my internet is fine though because im on here now and i dont dc unless im playing ren! is it the 4.0 scripts or something else??
Back to top Go down
KicsiSajt
Administrator
KicsiSajt

PostSubject: Re: requesting assitance   requesting assitance EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 pm

MonkeyBoy wrote:
someonething is wrong with my ren. i constantly dc from the game all the god damn time and also irc keeps fucking up, my internet is fine though because im on here now and i dont dc unless im playing ren! is it the 4.0 scripts or something else??

You got any router? if yes you should check Security section. There some IP floods edits to (when i enable that router block me off) probally that could do that o;

before some dc happened for patti to. when she joined to game IRC dc for her but after mirc update worked for her o;

if need new mIrc just slap me o;
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: requesting assitance   requesting assitance EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 pm

actually the server has been fucking around and i think thats why mirc wasnt working, but i always dc when playing ren :/ i dont know much about software either so troubleshooting is hard! when is the new bhs update coming out? maybe that will help
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: requesting assitance   requesting assitance EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:10 pm

MonkeyBoy wrote:
actually the server has been fucking around and i think thats why mirc wasnt working, but i always dc when playing ren :/ i dont know much about software either so troubleshooting is hard! when is the new bhs update coming out? maybe that will help

You'd be surprised to know that your Windows Firewall and/or others can make you lag, in most cases its best to just disable your firewall completely, I've had this issue in the past myself too.

Additionally, I'd make sure that your router isn't blocking the ports for which Renegade uses for you to play.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: requesting assitance   requesting assitance EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 pm

i usually turn off my antivirus but didnt think about firewall, ill give it a go.
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: requesting assitance   requesting assitance EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:52 pm

It may be because you're gay. I hear it happens to gay people. sorry james it's just the way it is I love you
Back to top Go down
hellou
Half Moderator
hellou

PostSubject: Re: requesting assitance   requesting assitance EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Same thing happened to me all i done was uninstall renegade and reinstalled it :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requesting assitance   requesting assitance Empty

Back to top Go down

requesting assitance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Help-
Jump to: