Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Something funny that happened :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

Something funny that happened :) Empty
PostSubject: Something funny that happened :)   Something funny that happened :) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:44 pm

I was in marathon on under , and there was an engy on the top of the hill. there was a shotgun laying on the floor and this engy wanted it. So he walked over to it and as he was about 5 feet from it, a death crate spawned right on top of him and he died rofl. i laughed so hard XD I think thats bloody great!! death crate spawned on me once while i was spy haha. enjoy!
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Something funny that happened :)   Something funny that happened :) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh Renegade, how you make me smile. :)
Back to top Go down
Unatrax
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Something funny that happened :)   Something funny that happened :) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:09 pm

I'm pretty sure it was Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something funny that happened :)   Something funny that happened :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something funny that happened :)
Page 1 of 1