Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?

Go down 
+15
Mikey
nlsrene1
Hypnos
aRGHathol
R3dZoD1aC
Cathal
[-HOH-]Mikey
BillieJoe67
MonkeyBoy
Ysselstey
hellou
Menorya
Manuel857
[TmX]Sean
Sarah
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah

Sarah

How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? Empty
PostSubject: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 am

^

Well to start off, mines my name. Razz

I don't really see the point in having a alias online to play games with. I used to years ago. I'll give how I came up with those below.

Old nicknames I used were-
xWildWundax about 6 years ago when I first started playing. The owner of n00bless said it was way too long cause he was a lazy bastard :p
He changed it to Wunda, which then thought he was extremely funny and changed it to Wonda (Because of WondaBra's) then changed it again and started calling me Wonds. That one stuck till I got sick of it and changed it myself to Sawah then later Sawr. As you can see, very shit nicknames. ^^

So, tell me the story in Balamory! :)

Last edited by Sarah on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 am

Same with me, I can't be arsed with fake names anymore, I'd rather be called by my realname than something silly like djinn for instance Razz

I got that name from a series I love and watch called Supernatural. It's basically like a genie, that grants you wishes, but slowly leaches your life force out of you and has blue eyes :D
Back to top Go down
Manuel857
Administrator + Donator
Manuel857

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:59 am

My brother's middle name is Manuel and when he started playing renegade before me, his name was Manuel859. And when my brother introduced the game to me, he said that I should have my nick name like his but different number. So I chose Manuel857. Razz
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 am

My first nickname was Pattinomi
My friends call me Pati, Patti ^^ My sister's name is Noemi, I call her Nomi.. I thought she wants to play renegade too, but she neva did .... :D So now I'm using only my name cherry
Back to top Go down
hellou
Half Moderator
hellou

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 am

I sat for minutes to think of my name and I came up with hellou! im not a good name ''picker''

Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 pm

I picked my nick within 5 seconds, I chose the name of the village I live in, but it was cut short because I could only have 9 characters in it(the name of my village is 10 characters long). And then I never bothered to change it.

I chose this nick because I knew there were others from my village playing the game and I didn't know their nicknames.
By having this nick, they would recognise mine, which made finding them very easy Razz
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm

i swear ive made this topic already lol.

guitarjunkie892 ( original nick):
well i was 14/15 when i started playing and i loved guitars. i was almost addicted to any song with a good guitar riff in it , so i thought ling and hard and came up with guitarjunkie! i thought i was so original because it was like i was a junkie and guitar was my drug. so i typed it in and it turns out some other motherfucking peadophile already registered that name.... so i added 892 on the end because 8 is my fav number and i was born in 92 :)

guitar: tried to use guitarjunkie892 after a while of leaving ren and it was too long. shortened it to guitar.

monkeyboy: was watching lee evans on tv and just about to join on a smurf nick so i decided to take a quote from him. he called himself monkeyboy and i went with it! cba to change it , thats why i still have it lol

Back to top Go down
BillieJoe67
Full Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 pm

I spelt Fred wrong

Nice copy from Syndicate's thread 8)
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Ysselstey wrote:
I picked my nick within 5 seconds, I chose the name of the village I live in, but it was cut short because I could only have 9 characters in it(the name of my village is 10 characters long). And then I never bothered to change it.

I chose this nick because I knew there were others from my village playing the game and I didn't know their nicknames.
By having this nick, they would recognise mine, which made finding them very easy Razz

Stein is 5 letters right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Cathal

Cathal

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:45 am

Sarah wrote:
^

Well to start off, mines my name. Razz

I don't really see the point in having a alias online to play games with. I used to years ago. I'll give how I came up with those below.

Old nicknames I used were-
xWildWundax about 6 years ago when I first started playing. The owner of n00bless said it was way too long cause he was a lazy bastard :p
He changed it to Wunda, which then thought he was extremely funny and changed it to Wonda (Because of WondaBra's) then changed it again and started calling me Wonds. That one stuck till I got sick of it and changed it myself to Sawah then later Sawr. As you can see, very shit nicknames. ^^

So, tell me the story in Balamory! :)

Lmao at your signature. lol! 

So Sarah, which in the picture is you?

I'm big on ancient and modern warfare, so when I choose a name I usually choose a name that was used in ancient times having something to do with warfare or battle, like Cathal, meaning 'mighty in battle'.

Back to top Go down
R3dZoD1aC

R3dZoD1aC

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:13 am

My nicks are FukYou, ThatOneTh and R3dZoD1aC.

R3dZoD1aC wasn't my original nickname, neither was my cousin's or his roomm8.

His roomm8 was Omar. He spoofed some guy named R3d-Zod1ac or R3d-zodiac. For some reason my cousin also started spoofing the guy and then he ended up as R3dZodiac4 in the long run. Later he changed it to R3dZoD1aC.

Omar started using the nick FukYou
I started playing ren as ThatoneTh

So i ended up having all 3 nicks after they quit
Back to top Go down
aRGHathol

aRGHathol

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 am

My brother had some obscure name like kill40777 then he switched it to argathol3 a loooong time ago. He wasn't very good then he gave up on the game completely. I saw it and gave it a shot and was really good at it as soon as I started. I stuck with it (everyone thought I got good out of nowhere xD) and the rest is history. I was fucking around with my buddy Prulez who was a moderator at the time. We kept calling each other cheaters over and over all night long and then I said you want ss?? I took an ss??? He said yes (he didn't actually want me/tell me to post it) and my home button was right next to the Print Screen. Orca pointed out that that's what people who get caught using RGH have on their screen and I was banned. What nobody understands to this day is that nobody asked me for a SS and I was fucking around yet it was taken seriously. Then the RGH came forever into my gamerlife :D
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 am

aRGHathol wrote:
My brother had some obscure name like kill40777 then he switched it to argathol3 a loooong time ago. He wasn't very good then he gave up on the game completely. I saw it and gave it a shot and was really good at it as soon as I started. I stuck with it (everyone thought I got good out of nowhere xD) and the rest is history. I was fucking around with my buddy Prulez who was a moderator at the time. We kept calling each other cheaters over and over all night long and then I said you want ss?? I took an ss??? He said yes (he didn't actually want me/tell me to post it) and my home button was right next to the Print Screen. Orca pointed out that that's what people who get caught using RGH have on their screen and I was banned. What nobody understands to this day is that nobody asked me for a SS and I was fucking around yet it was taken seriously. Then the RGH came forever into my gamerlife :D

cheater. Wink
Back to top Go down
aRGHathol

aRGHathol

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:28 am

^ There can only be one ^
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Well, my name stems back a good 10 years or so.

My father and I used to play an RTS game called Blitzkrieg, in which he created a clan called the Lost Souls Forever, one of the rules upon joining was that you had to be named after some sort of God. My dad chose Seth, one of the other leaders chose Odin and another Neitin.

Have a look at our old web site.

http://www.freewebs.com/lsf-clan/members/members.htm

So, with me being a renowned sleeper, it seemed pretty logical. I've used it ever since.

I also used Achilles and JaNiToR over the years - but always wanted to be known as Hypnos.
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:37 am

lol. my very very first name was SpinKing1 (SpiderKing1) As I was a freak with spiders, still got 4 of these next to me lol. Than, i came up with tasje09, i was always looking for small names where the name would look good at with renegade, draH was one of my favourits. NLsRene is just cuz of UksRene lol. and uhm bIn0x was p0wer who created the name.. i wanted a small name but one that looks awesome. i came up with some names but i liked this one the most.

those names i were using for a while, spinking1 i used the first 4 years of renegade than there was tasje09 i used for a while, then all the other nicks, i honestly think that i used over 500 nicknames (at least) the time i baught renegade since release. shitty names and stuff, TLWpRoTo (it was PrOToKoLl, IceKing1, ISniP2HS, b00mUdown, KILLER5x5, dopey1992, banksyjd, SnipFr3Ak, GFJ007, DomJong9 (most of the WOL nicks i used)). Then on RR, just LOL. to many to name..
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Donator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 am

Arghathol cheats
Back to top Go down
Zeus

Zeus

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 pm

My 1st was H3adSh00t, then they found out I'm from romania and got racist, when I've start cursing I got banned. now a spoofer uses h3adsh00t.
Also used Gh0sT. Then Apollo(didn't knew that it was taken by a douchebag and jks told me to change) so I took Zeus,later I've joined OSTK, now I left due to RL stuff.

I've also used my real name in Ra2, used Sp3ctr3, and most of greek and egyptian gods in that TA crap LOL(base names).

YES BUMP, JEALOUS?!?! :p
Back to top Go down
aRGHathol

aRGHathol

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:18 am

I used to think NLsRene was Anthrax....and I hated him for a long time.
Back to top Go down
TLWdemo
Half Moderator
TLWdemo

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:35 am

When "I" first bought the game (well actually my dad bought the first decade for my brother), we got bored of playing AI so i wanted to play online lol, then i read you had to be 14 to make an account (was 13 atm xD), so i told my dad to make an account for me to play haha
I thought he was gonna be creative and get like killa_blood_seeker or something nerdy, but he just used his email name LOL : tomwu <3 dad, proud to be a wu
origin of danke604: tried to look like a german player for smurf lol
osakazuke234: wanted to invis hug and make ppl accuse me of rgh LOL
nottome/notserenity = saw everyone (kicsi and karmai) running not names, then apps and so i joined in haha
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:01 am

uni life is cool you say? :o i still prefer school! its damn hard at uni :S im leaving home at 7:30 am and come home at 6 or 7 pm or later :/
Back to top Go down
TLWdemo
Half Moderator
TLWdemo

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:35 am

lol my earliest class is 830 xD, latest ends at 9 T-T
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:12 am

its not cool at all, studying all day, i dont even have time to party :S
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Yeah that's because you suck P4iN!
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:31 pm

P4iN-Ox- wrote:
Welcome to my world man! aww 
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:47 pm

[-HOH-]Mikey wrote:

P4iN-Ox- wrote:
Welcome to my world man! aww 
atleast one that feels the same :)
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Yaaay tommie is back I love you cherry 
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:08 pm

LOL leaving at 7:30 ,i envy that! try being employed working 10 hours a day and STARTING at 7!
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:16 pm

My hours are 7am - 5:30pm and I wake at 6am to do this crap.. BOO!!

!vote monkeyboy becomes our personal taxi!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Sorry mikey, i know mcdonalds employees do long hours, one day you will get a real job though so hold on until then! Wink
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:20 pm

I would rather cut my balls off than work there sorry!
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:51 pm

well it isnt done with being at uni you know monkey?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:14 pm

P4iN-Ox- wrote:
well it isnt done with being at uni you know monkey?
i have absolutely no idea what any of what you just said means
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 pm

when i say im at uni from 7 to 5, it means i have to do shit for uni atleast untill 7pm
got it now?
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Burger King
Back to top Go down
fr3nchfry
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

[-HOH-]Mikey wrote:
Burger King
Subway
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:17 pm

fr3nchfry wrote:
[-HOH-]Mikey wrote:
Burger King
Subway

I love you bounce What a Face 
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:51 pm

i think im missing something.. or youre just crazy! lol
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:18 pm

maybe you just have no idea of engineering in germany :D
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 pm

P4iN-Ox- wrote:
when i say im at uni from 7 to 5, it means i have to do shit for uni atleast untill 7pm
got it now?
i understood you perfectly the first time mate, monkeyboy..well he's a monkey so be paitent with him. :D
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:21 pm

TmXSean wrote:
P4iN-Ox- wrote:
got it now?
i understood you perfectly the first time mate, monkeyboy..well he's a monkey so be paitent with him. :D
thanks, but that means he is trolling, isnt it? :S damn im so stupid :/
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:59 pm

p4in i have no idea what youre on about lol, what are you talking about i have no idea ! not even trolling. LOL and wtf is that thing about engineering in germany? are you writing posts and deleting them or something because i feel like youre missing a lot of info from the things youre posting!
Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:01 pm

P4iN-Ox- wrote:
uni life is cool you say? :o i still prefer school! its damn hard at uni :S im leaving home at 7:30 am and come home at 6 or 7 pm or later :/
It's way better than high school imo, where you just sit in class all day being bored..

Uni is more difficult but for me it takes up way less time because you can choose if you turn up for class and do your homework or stay at home and decide if you have to study or not.

Even though I have about 26 hours of classes I spend just about 2 hours a week at uni in a normal week.
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:56 pm

and how the fuck do you pass the exams??? :o

and monkey, sorry i cant help you
Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 pm

I just study the relevant chapters at home before the exams :)
Back to top Go down
TLWdemo
Half Moderator
TLWdemo

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 am

LOL study?
YOU MEAN CRAM before exams LOL
muhaha Badgirl 
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:30 am

that would fail so badly over here :D we are always trying to be up to date with the things we learn and still we have to study about one week for every exam to pass (==>4.0 which is D or E?). i will not even try to imagine what i need to do to get a 1.0 (A+ i guess)
Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 am

P4iN-Ox- wrote:
that would fail so badly over here :D we are always trying to be up to date with the things we learn and still we have to study about one week for every exam to pass (==>4.0 which is D or E?). i will not even try to imagine what i need to do to get a 1.0 (A+ i guess)
It wouldn't work for the majority of students here either.
The average student here has to study for 40 hours a week to pass too.. Per exam that is about 70 hours of studying.. About 40% doesn't make it through the first year.

I know someone who actually studies for 2 bachelor degrees at the same time though.. But he just understands almost everything instantly and still has to study a lot lol

Don't know how your grade system works, but here we get a grade between 0 and 10 and you need a 6 to pass the course.
I don't really cram everything in the last week btw, but for every 2 hours of a class I skip I study for 1 hour at home. Before the exam I re read the most important stuff and for the physics/math parts I have to do some excersizes. But usually I am exempt for math exams by showing my progress every week(that's what I do in the 2 hours a week I spend at uni)
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:09 pm

if you can keep this up, great work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?   How did you come up with your nick on Renegade? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your nick on Renegade?
Page 1 of 1