Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

ExEric3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ExEric3 Empty
PostSubject: ExEric3   ExEric3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:59 am

I'm basically 99% sure this guy cheats. Which cheat he's actually using remains to be a mystery to me though, because there's multiple different ones that he could be using. His aim is too good to be true. I'm not saying that as some noob who simply gets killed by him all the time neither. I'm saying it as a pro sniper myself, and watching him play both on my team and against my team. He misses ~1/10 shots seemingly. I do have video proof of the insane hit/miss ratio in TmX.

Basically, i'm asking you to keep an eye on him. Spectate him and watch his score. See how many shots he actually misses compared to how many he hits. It's unnatural. Please take some server-side screenshots of him too. I noticed he's using scripts 4.0, but not the most updated version, which seems odd to me. I'm thinking it could be some sort of reticle or bigbodies hack if not aimbot, but like i said, which cheat he is using remains unclear.

thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

ExEric3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ExEric3   ExEric3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Thanks for notifying us, we're always keeping a eye out, we take screenshots of anyone thats suspected.

I'm going to lock this, staff will discuss this in private. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

ExEric3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ExEric3   ExEric3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 pm

HaTe in your thread you state that you have video evidence? Could you pm myself with the link please and we'll discuss it in the mod forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ExEric3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ExEric3   ExEric3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ExEric3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RENEGADE :: Kicked or Banned-
Jump to: