Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

lol banned by (OSTKSean)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nlsrene1

lol banned by (OSTKSean) Empty
PostSubject: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:05 pm

lol banned by (OSTKSean) 33jn3is

what kind of evidence u want me to give? give me the chance to at least fraps lol..

also look my YT channel and try again please.

lol banned by (OSTKSean) Vqhb87
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:09 pm

EDIT:

lol banned by (OSTKSean) 29n9d1c

marcel .. go look in to this, if you can't find any prove don't fking BAN me azazel. just like old days huh? can't win, is cry. thats why u shouldn't even be a moderator and prob will get a forum ban right now as well.. just because you can't handle the trueth good luck on that.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:18 pm

I gave you a temporary irc ban as you was bitching in #tmx about your ban. I'll lift it when you cool down.

Everything has been posted in our internal mod forums and it'll be debated. Do as I requested and post some recent fraps evidence using the exact same play style as what you used ingame. Everyone knows your bullshit. We already have previous fraps evidence from a while ago but it wasn't iron cladd so we gave you the benefit of the doubt, but not this time.

Tired of people complaining about you, but now with evidence on our side we'll keep you banned.

The only way you can appeal is if you post recent fraps evidence of your gamestyle.

TmX Administration
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Thank you for posting, we'll review the fraps you posted, compare it with our own and get back to you soon.

As it looks like you've calmed down, I've removed your irc ban.
Back to top Go down
Skeeze
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:48 pm

I wonder what purpose a VPN would have for gaming......
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:24 pm

We require more evidence please.

Post more fraps evidence of you playing in a big game and getting #1 like you usually do in TmX.

Several games would be ideal, please use your nick "nlsrene1"

Failure to do as requested, will result in your ban dispute being refused.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:41 am

i think this one is just a good evidence.. i joined MPF yesterday and like after a few kills they immidiatly pmed me "are you gonna cheat here?" so i frapsed it right after he pmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMeSjXdytsg&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:16 pm

i hope this will eventually do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QogatEm9Ch4

best k.d (1,8 )most kills (81) + MVP.

i know i die alot and i know i use a jet in the beginning but i frapsed and you hear my voice and for the dutch guys they will know i was kinda frustrated (the lag cuz fraps, 6v6 or 7v7 in volcano is small and you only die every sec. but i tried to do my best to fraps the full 20 min and to show as much as possible of the way how i snipe. i am uploading another one right now where there is people comming at me 1 by 1 instead of 6 at one time lol.

enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdlWstdxpQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdlWstdxpQ&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Founder

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanks for sharing your opinion but we already have this discussion in our mod forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol banned by (OSTKSean)   lol banned by (OSTKSean) Empty

Back to top Go down

lol banned by (OSTKSean)
Page 1 of 1