Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Rush + snip fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nlsrene1

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:24 am

Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 am

I post here with my phone since the other one is locked.. I am sorry, but i don't have 24 hrs a day to just upload a viseo of 20 minutes which as anyone knows takes a while. I upload them as soon as i leave my computer so when i come back they are there. But thank you for re-banning me shows how sean looks like the founder of this server and just wants me to be banned because he hates me. Peace and have fun deleting this post as well since you can't win discussions either way. To bad.
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:23 am

Also in my own defence, reloaded didn't tell me when to upload them, just that i should upload them and put the date with it. Which i actually did! Volcano is on youtube now so rather you watch it or not, rather you unban me or not. You don't have a reason to re-ban me for actually nothing right now.

And stop deleting my posts, i have a job i have a girlfriend we don't live together yet so i go alot to her place and i don't have time to sit behind my computer and to wait till the video is uploaded. I will sent the link in this post as soon as i am done working and will also upload field while cleaning my room take a shower and stuff like that, so hopefully when i get back it's uploaded and you got 2 videos. Only played 2 this week, so leave the harm and respect my life a bit and realise that i don't have the time to think about TMX all day long. I can't help it that i have to work 9 hours a day and my gf wants to see me like almost every day (so do i). Leave the hate in the past already sean. I don't wanna come up with very old chats of you and me.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:45 pm

nlsrene1 wrote:
I post here with my phone since the other one is locked.. I am sorry, but i don't have 24 hrs a day to just upload a viseo of 20 minutes which as anyone knows takes a while. I upload them as soon as i leave my computer so when i come back they are there. But thank you for re-banning me shows how sean looks like the founder of this server and just wants me to be banned because he hates me. Peace and have fun deleting this post as well since you can't win discussions either way.  To bad.
Firstly, I don't do things without authorization.

nlsrene1 wrote:
Also in my own defence, reloaded didn't tell me when to upload them, just that i should upload them and put the date with it. Which i actually did! Volcano is on youtube now so rather you watch it or not, rather you unban me or not. You don't have a reason to re-ban me for actually nothing right now.

I did tell you when to upload them though, Reloaded completely agreed with me. There's a reason he has admins, he can't do everything all the time, that's why we do things for him, in line with our policies and with his permission.

I was skeptical about allowing you back, I knew you wouldn't have kept to your conditions (this is why you've been re-banned btw).
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:27 pm

lol, so explain me how you would upload a 20 min long video? it takes 1,5 hour at least to be safed on your computer with windows live movie maker to make it smaller than you have to upload it to youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxCOZ3ErUGI&feature=youtu.be

there is volcano btw.

and it's you not beiing patience. i can't help it that i can't immidiatly upload a video because it takes a long time. and if i get banned because of that while i actually frapsed the whole game and spent time do upload it and all. than i don't care about beiing unbanned anymore. at least i tried, and i uploaded it rather you like it or not.

either way, enjoy it. enjoy your wedding. have fun beiing in TMX judging better people.

to all other members i liked, good luck as well. kicsi <3prob see you some day again was fun those years.

marcel, jou snap ik gewoon niet, maar dat weet je wel waarom. laat trouwens ook maar even zien waar je precies had gezegt dat ik diezelfde dag moest uploaden, heb alleen meegekregen dat ik het moest uploaden (en dat doe ik zo snel ik kan, alleen ook ik heb werk en dergelijke onzin waardoor ik niet altijd even snel mijn vrijetijdsbestedingen op een rijtje kan zetten).

to the others.. keep in mind i will rape you in the other servers. Wink

EDIT: last 2:30 min isn't there, i am currently uploading it!! thought it would have been in there but it isn't. it's at 70 % just in case someone is gonna say something about that hehe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jb3nC-oujA&feature=youtu.be

there you go.
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Founder

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Thanks for posting the evidence. I think there was a little miscommunication between me and sean.
You had to be temporary re-banned because posting the evidence took longer than i expected. But now i understand why.
How much time would you need between playing and posting your evidence?

Your ban has been deleted.
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:41 am

Well i tried to upload volcano and field in fhe same video the video would last 34 minutes i waiten 3 hours and somewhere at 87% it said one file was dammage (happens more often at windows life movie maker) i was pissed and uploaded volcano by it self and i so will do for field. I am with my girlfriend this weekend, tommorrow i am probabbly back. I try to upload the videos as fast as i can. I try to do it the same day, but can't guarante that. I have no problems getting banned whilest i have to upload the video.
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:11 am

Is this really happening? I'm not sure what is more ludacris, the conditions on which NLsRene has to abide by or the fact that he's bending over backwards to forfill them.

I'm not being funny, but if you think he's cheating then ban him; otherwise let him play. If you expected me to record every game that I played and upload them for you, I'd rather take the ban. You're just wasting his time, don't be a douche about it.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:53 am

Hypnos wrote:
Is this really happening? I'm not sure what is more ludacris, the conditions on which NLsRene has to abide by or the fact that he's bending over backwards to forfill them.

I'm not being funny, but if you think he's cheating then ban him; otherwise let him play. If you expected me to record every game that I played and upload them for you, I'd rather take the ban. You're just wasting his time, don't be a douche about it.
You don't know anything about his ban, the information that surrounds it, how many mods voted against him or anything.

There is good reason for what we're doing.

I'm not being funny either, but this is nothing to do with you.

He's agreed to the terms, if he didn't want to he wouldn't have done.
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:17 am

I just hope i don't have to do this for a long time hehe. And hypnos it's okay, i have nothing to hide and i don't bother frapsing just hoping that i wont have to do it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
nlsrene1

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:18 am

Edit: can i please, please just change my reticle to the small circle reticle? Would be pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rush + snip fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush + snip fun   Rush + snip fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Rush + snip fun
Page 1 of 1