Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

New Maps?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

New Maps?  Empty
PostSubject: New Maps?    New Maps?  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:01 pm

i'm not too sure if there's been a topic about this before

but it'd be pretty cool if there were more maps? yesterday there was a few mission maps that were in the map rotation and we have like 20 people playing! maybe to populate the server a bit more there could be a few other/more maps in the rotation ?

i'm not sure which maps would be good for sniping, obviously the geeks could politely inform us on which would be best  lol! 

maybe it's something to be decided/discussed? :)
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

New Maps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Maps?    New Maps?  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:14 pm

thanks for posting this, we already had a few discussions about this, but we are always thankful for suggestions to improve the server. i really liked that on the mission maps yesterday, we started with 2 (!!) players (Kal16 and me) and we were more than 10 in the end (i dont think we hit the 20, did we?). it was really a lot of fun, but the question is to add those maps to the rotation or not? :o
for new maps: make suggestions, i personally like new maps and would enjoy to snipe on some different places Wink
Back to top Go down
GoG33k

GoG33k

New Maps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Maps?    New Maps?  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:15 pm

I Agree with Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

New Maps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Maps?    New Maps?  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:20 pm

P4iN-Ox- wrote:
thanks for posting this, we already had a few discussions about this, but we are always thankful for suggestions to improve the server. i really liked that on the mission maps yesterday, we started with 2 (!!) players (Kal16 and me) and we were more than 10 in the end (i dont think we hit the 20, did we?). it was really a lot of fun, but the question is to add those maps to the rotation or not? :o
for new maps: make suggestions, i personally like new maps and would enjoy to snipe on some different places Wink

yeah, we played a mission map in the spaceship looking one? i made a reference to it looking like the matrix, then the next one we played ReLaX played it in all of the tunnels?? i said that the electric ran out & i disconnected >.< there were like 8-12 people on each team as far as i could count!

but yeah, new maps would be pretty decent ><
Back to top Go down
GoG33k

GoG33k

New Maps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Maps?    New Maps?  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Zero wrote:
P4iN-Ox- wrote:

yeah, we played a mission map in the spaceship looking one? i made a reference to it looking like the matrix, then the next one we played ReLaX played it in all of the tunnels?? i said that the electric ran out & i disconnected >.< there were like 8-12 people on each team as far as i could count!

but yeah, new maps would be pretty decent ><

Yeah almost 20 people in the server.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

New Maps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Maps?    New Maps?  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:21 pm

I've danced around this issue for long enough now...

I'm up for trialing m11 for 7 days.

However, if it empties the server or the vast majority of players don't like it, then it'll be removed and we'll try a different mission map after the 7 days. If players like it, then we'll add another map anyways, so it's a win win situation.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

New Maps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Maps?    New Maps?  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:25 pm

TmXSean wrote:
I've danced around this issue for long enough now...

I'm up for trialing m11 for 7 days.

However, if it empties the server or the vast majority of players don't like it, then it'll be removed and we'll try a different mission map after the 7 days. If players like it, then we'll add another map anyways, so it's a win win situation.

waaaaa hooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Maps?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Maps?    New Maps?  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Maps?
Page 1 of 1