Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Something I've been thinking about...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

Something I've been thinking about... Empty
PostSubject: Something I've been thinking about...   Something I've been thinking about... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 am

I'm looking to do something that's not illegal at all. I want to sart off with that!

What I'm looking to achieve is complete anonymonity, a way so no one can track me, I kinda got the jist of how that can be achieved. My problem, a VPS host.

What I want obviously is an offshore hosts, which one, that is a good question, a country that the main world leaders can't exactly get their hands on. I came accross a Wiki that actually shows on about all the countries that have not attended some sort of DMCA meeting (hence, they do not follow laws as the US does).

This is more of a project to expand myself, experiment with journalism & music creation, all under a different name which I can see is not hard at all but my problem is the VPS option with proxies, who to trust & what now.

All advice is what I'm looking for, something under a $20 monthly budget if anything & even hosting my own type of IRC network with this VPS (Even joining networks with TMX to help the community :))

Thanks in the future :)
Back to top Go down

Something I've been thinking about...
Page 1 of 1