Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

So where's everyone from..?

Go down 
+15
MrSunshine
DCG909
Evono
[TmX]Sean
Therimias
[TmX]Nero
StJohnGumby
[TmX] NP212
MonkeyBoy
P4iN-Ox-
BillieJoe67
Skeeze
hesh94
[TmX]Terekhov
[TmX]mac|1*tC
19 posters
AuthorMessage
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

So where's everyone from..? Empty
PostSubject: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:28 am

I swear I'm not a stalker, just curious. Funny story, in Renegade demo like 10 years ago, a guy I was playing with there on Gamespy for months turned out to be from my same city! I thought that was pretty cool. Anyways, I'm from a city called Nanaimo on Vancouver Island off the west coast of Canada
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:47 am

Vancouver's a nice place, I visited there when I was a kid :)

I'm from Raleigh, NC, USA, a growing tech city 2hrs from the beach & the mountains
Back to top Go down
hesh94
Half Moderator
hesh94

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Well, Iam from Cairo, Egypt

The oldest civilization in history!
Back to top Go down
Skeeze
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:33 pm

The Netherlands!
Back to top Go down
BillieJoe67
Full Moderator

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:41 pm

England ftw (Staffordshire to be precise)
Back to top Go down
P4iN-Ox-
Full Moderator
P4iN-Ox-

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Germany bitches!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:39 pm

chelmsford, about 30 mins from london
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Located in Michigan, north of Detroit about hour & a half.
Back to top Go down
StJohnGumby

StJohnGumby

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Vigornia

Roman name for the City of Worcester. Scene of the first and last battles of the English Civil War (1642-1651).

(I'm hoping one day the government will give back to my family the land it stole).

Worcestershire is a rural county in west central England.

Gumby
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:10 am

Everyone's from everywhere, nice. That's why I don't like console gaming as much anymore, servers are all so localized to reduce lag it seems. Used to play with people from all over Europe and the UK especially on my xbox, now it's all lame Canadians like me.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Nero

[TmX]Nero

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:10 pm

I'm from Galicia, Spain, more precisely La Coruña  tongue
Back to top Go down
Therimias

Therimias

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:15 pm

The Netherlands. hue hue.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Liverpool, UK :)
Back to top Go down
Evono

Evono

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Germany Dortmund Razz
Back to top Go down
DCG909

DCG909

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

(Odd that I hadn't found this yet)

I'm from the Netherlands, Zuid Holland.
Back to top Go down
MrSunshine

MrSunshine

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm

California.
Back to top Go down
NoCookie4U

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Kentucky! a good ol confederate state. LONG LIVE THE SOUTH. MURRICA!!

All my family is from Wisconsin. I rep wisconsin teams and am not a fan of much kentucky, except the bourbon n boobs and the south.
Back to top Go down
fr3nchfry
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:32 pm

NoCookie4U wrote:

All my family is from Wisconsin. I rep wisconsin teams and am not a fan of much kentucky, except the bourbon n boobs and the south.

<---------------- WI

go bucks amirite
Back to top Go down
NoCookie4U

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Sorry, Thunder fan for basketball haha. Grandma move there the year Vince young and KD were there. Where ever KD is, im a fan. But yes, if the bucks succeeded that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
fr3nchfry
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:41 pm

I can't say i blame you at all.
I roam the earth searching for just one bucks fan
Back to top Go down
NoCookie4U

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:11 am

Dont get me wrong i will say im a bucks fan. theyre my #2 team close to the thunder. but due to well, performance issues i had to outsource
Back to top Go down
fr3nchfry
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:02 am

hahaha shet mang its been a tough year. welcome aboard ss tmx
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:09 am

NoCookie4U wrote:

Aha, another Southerner 'round here! How can ya not love sweet tea, biscuits, beer, and barbeque? So where's everyone from..? Ih1mck

Long live The South o/

P.S. Southerner != Yank/Yankee (for you Brits  Wink )
Back to top Go down
NoCookie4U

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:09 am

I love my beer. sweet tea im not a fan...
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 am

Eh 1/2, it'll have to do.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:54 pm

[TmX]Terekhov wrote:

NoCookie4U wrote:

Aha, another Southerner 'round here! How can ya not love sweet tea, biscuits, beer, and barbeque? So where's everyone from..? Ih1mck

Long live The South o/

Northerners/southerners same thing to us Brits.

You're all yankee's but we love you so it's fine. :D
Back to top Go down
StJohnGumby

StJohnGumby

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:04 pm

[TmX]Sean wrote:
[TmX]Terekhov wrote:

NoCookie4U wrote:

Long live The South o/

Northerners/southerners same thing to us Brits.

You're all yankee's but we love you so it's fine. :D

Unfortunately, that's probably true.

95% of Brits would probably know nothing about the Civil War because it isn't taught in the History curriculum of British schools. I think the British habit of calling all Americans 'Yanks' stems from WWII and is, therefore, considered analogous with the term 'Yankee'.

On behalf of the 5% of of Brits (or half American Brits) who understand the history here's something interesting.

Prior to President Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation of Jan 1st 1863 the British were seriously considering entering the war as allies of the Confederate States.

Shame on Britain tbh.

I remember, as a young man, standing on the banks of the Mississippi river in Memphis, wondering how the hell miles of the riverside quay came to be paved with white Cornish granite (that's another story).

I think this best sums up my feelings of those old times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnyeqyCiLdo

Gumby

#thesouthwillriseagain #iwishiwasindixie
Back to top Go down
NoCookie4U

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Thank you Gumby. i have gotten into arguments in recent years on who would win a second civil war. the south obviously..
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:08 am

LOL XD Who needs history Anywayz?
Really, I think that we all shoulda just STFU, stop fighting & smoked pot, this coulda all been avoidable...
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 am

Lol NP, just because y'all would lose... So where's everyone from..? Ih1mck

@ Gumby

Yep, and we're stuck with it forever now, alas.

Eh, would have made economic and political sense at the time I think. Guess they didn't want to get beat by the yanks again?  Wink 

As much as I love North Carolina and the South, I hate that blot on our history. Either way, the war forged us into an area with easily the strongest/best culture in the US, always a silver lining :)

Lincoln...a hard man to like given what his lackies like Sherman did, but he was truly a great man. The assassin dealt the South and America a far worse blow than two civil wars could have done.

If we're posting songs here,

Back to top Go down
Goztow

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:10 am

Belgium.
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:40 pm

these replies lol?
Back to top Go down
NoCookie4U

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:59 pm

NP gettin mad the north would lose..

Nobody did more for the south than the greatest president ever, GEORGE DUBYA.
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:36 pm

No, I just don't give a fuck, I see it as right now what's up.
Government vs people.
Back to top Go down
fr3nchfry
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 pm

damn terekhov that is a damn good song, its a shame that band had to ruin it HAHAHAHAALOL :D

jk but i heart this one
Back to top Go down
StJohnGumby

StJohnGumby

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:53 pm

[TmX]Terekhov wrote:
Guess they didn't want to get beat by the yanks again?  Wink 

I can only assume you are referring to the war of 1812 - 1815?

I'm basing this on the fact that prior to 1776 no 'Americans' existed in North America, only British Colonists. Pretty difficult for a nation that doesn't exist yet to win a war Wink

In terms of the 1812 war, I don't think it would be fair to call that an American win either. I mean, after you tried to invade Canada the British Army invaded and occupied your capitol city (again) and burned down your White House (again), before withdrawing to fight Napoleon Bonaparte and the French.

I suppose America did gain it's National Anthem from this war though following the Battle of Baltimore.

The tune for Star Spangled Banner was stolen from a British Beer drinking song, btw.

America has so much to thank the British for, and vice versa.

Gumby
Back to top Go down
NoCookie4U

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:15 pm

The same goes for british and whoever settled there.. Its crazy, we all stemmed from one area and walked everywhere back in pangea. One of my professors showed me a time line of how it happened. We all started in africa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So where's everyone from..?   So where's everyone from..? Empty

Back to top Go down

So where's everyone from..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Discussions-
Jump to: