Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

DEEP THOUGHTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:32 am

The memories of my family outings are still a source of strength to me. I remember we'd all pile into the car - I forget what kind it was - and drive and drive. I'm not sure where we'd go, but I think there were some trees there. The smell of something was strong in the air as we played whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, older guy we called "Dad." We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then I think we went home. I guess some things never leave you.
Back to top Go down
hesh94
Half Moderator
hesh94

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:19 pm

o:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Deep into the mind, missing meomories I see? Really, I've had meomories of staying up late for Renegade or getting slushies with a friend & playing Halo everyday. Good times, good times :)
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:03 am

To me, truth is not some vague, foggy notion. Truth is real. And, at the same time, unreal. Fiction and fact and everything in between, plus some things I can't remember, all rolled into one big 'thing'. This is truth, to me.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 am

I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, "If I have come to destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky." Just then the eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something, but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and everyone would get a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Honestly mac, I don't think that would work because for one, they never spoke english last I knew. & for two, they we're too ignorent that when you said that & what not, you would be dead before the eclipse was over.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 am

True, np, but not very deep. Not very deep at all.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:47 am

Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaut on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 am

You have a very good point there, that's especially true with the caveman, exactly why it should not be said.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:14 am

Life, to me, is like a quiet forest pool, one that needs a direct hit from a big rock half-buried in the ground. You pull and you pull, but you can't get the rock out of the ground. So you give it a good kick, but you lose your balance and go skidding down the hill toward the pool. Then out comes a big Hawaiian man who was screwing his wife beside the pool because they thought it was real pretty. He tells you to get out of there, but you start faking it, like you're talking Hawaiian, and then he gets mad and chases you . . .
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 am

Crazy deep thoughts there. Mine include starting over, becoming anonymous, a bunch of different aliases I would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEEP THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEEP THOUGHTS   DEEP THOUGHTS Empty

Back to top Go down

DEEP THOUGHTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Spam-
Jump to: