Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Cheating

Go down 
+10
DCG909
[TmX]mac|1*tC
BillieJoe67
[TmX] NP212
[TmX]Terekhov
fr3nchfry
Evono
[TmX]Sean
Therimias
MrFixitGary
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFixitGary

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Cheating   Cheating EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Suggestion to improve game play - start enforcing anti-cheating!!!!!!! I have seen players magically not die when their health is exhausted and run over by a tank then get up and run away, artillery on the mountain above the GDI base, people getting killed behind walls by snipers with no clear shot, Blackhands magically turning into Sandras, a game going on for an hour and neither base had a refinery or weapons factory or airport and all of a sudden 6 players enter the game and magically ride bring 6 flame tanks into the GDI base and destroy everything and a host of other cheats!!! Didn't you ever wonder why there are 70+ servers and only one or two that are full?? Stop the rampant cheating and maybe players will come back!!
Back to top Go down
Therimias

Therimias

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:46 pm

I know it's weekend, but you been drinking to much bro.

Whats a sandra?
Back to top Go down
MrFixitGary

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 am

No, I don't and haven't been drinking, and sorry about the Sandra, it was supposed read Sakura. Seriously, this game is turning into another Battlefield Heroes, just nobody has published the hacks and cheats that have been created as of yet. Not only that, the game as it is now is an insult to us C&C fans. I have owned and faithfully played every C&C rendition since it's original release in 1995 and this is no way near true to the series. I certainly hope in the development of Beta 3 they do a better job of game play balancing.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:59 am

Hi there,

I'm currently taking part in the beta, as a beta tester.

I think it's pretty clear by now (as per what's been passed to the public, via the Renegade-X forums) that issues such as cheating/banning, are extremely important to the Renegade-X team, they're continually working on ways of improving anticheat, no one wants to start enforcing steam but that's one of the options that isbeing considered, to help combat cheaters.

If you see anyone cheating, then be sure to take a screenshot and get the players name, I'm sure someone on irc can backtrack the logs and see their player details and possibly ban them.

Sean/ShadowPrime
Back to top Go down
Evono

Evono

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Actually we have strict NO cheat rule this means Cheater get INSTANT banned without warning . beacon glitching and all other stuff thats still cheaty (are without hacks ) got a instant kick on multiple times even bann.

So our server should be cheater free.

Still these " enemys getting overrun and didnt die " is a bug. i experienced it multiple times by myself got overrun by tanks and survived with like 50-100 hp dont know why....
Back to top Go down
MrFixitGary

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Thank you so much Sean and Evono for replying to my post and not accusing me of being a drunkard and I appreciate your honest response, but.... as with other games screen shot captures just don't work. Case in point, Friday night the map was Walls, I was picked off by a Sakura from on top of the plateau as I was running from the power plant to repair the weapons factory. I respawned inside of the weapons factory, moved in front of the control panel and was reshot by the same Sakura. Now I realize that a 50 cal. can penetrate walls but I'm relatively sure that this wasn't modeled in this game. Not only that, but how could that Sakura have even seen me if it wasn't a cheat? If that doesn't stink of an aimbot cheat then what does? What would you like a screen shot of - me dead in the weapons factory?! In that same match, both sides lost their weapons factory/airport and refinery. There were only two vehicles left on the map - a GDI MLRS and an Apachie. I'm sure that there were no vehicles in the Nod base because I helped in destroying the airport and I'm quite sure that there were no vehicles hiding in there base. In the next 20 minutes or so the Nod team acquired 4 flame tanks, 3 stealth tanks, 3 Apachies, at least 3 APCs, 3 buggies and a handful of nuclear strike beacons and annihilated to GDI base. Please explain to me how they could have amassed all that without credits or an airport - I would really like to know! Another screen shot of the destroyed GDI buildings?? Now the same individuals are using another tactic, they amass a lot of credits, commit suicide, switch to the GDI team, buy mammoth tanks in huge numbers so their invisible buddies hiding the GDI base can jump into and decimate the GDI base. They will also switch sides and use the tanks that they purchased to block the exit of the barracks and or the harvester. My son who is finishing his degree in Digital Media - Game Design was a moderator and had to quit because as he put it - the moderators were the ones initiating and propagating the cheats for their "friends" and he didn't want to be a part of it. Now I'm not saying that all the moderators are responsible but just who is moderating the moderators???

Back to top Go down
fr3nchfry
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Havoc89 wrote:
Added "recordDemo" command that lets you start a 2 minute long serverside demo without having to be logged in as admin

Straight from the changelog for beta II.
I haven't used it and I have no idea how it works, but you should consider trying to use this if you see a cheater.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:29 pm

MrFixitGary wrote:
Thank you so much Sean and Evono for replying to my post and not accusing me of being a drunkard and I appreciate your honest response, but.... as with other games screen shot captures just don't work. Case in point, Friday night the map was Walls, I was picked off by a Sakura from on top of the plateau as I was running from the power plant to repair the weapons factory. I respawned inside of the weapons factory, moved in front of the control panel and was reshot by the same Sakura. Now I realize that a 50 cal. can penetrate walls but I'm relatively sure that this wasn't modeled in this game. Not only that, but how could that Sakura have even seen me if it wasn't a cheat? If that doesn't stink of an aimbot cheat then what does? What would you like a screen shot of - me dead in the weapons factory?! In that same match, both sides lost their weapons factory/airport and refinery. There were only two vehicles left on the map -  a GDI MLRS and an Apachie. I'm sure that there were no vehicles in the Nod base because I helped in destroying the airport and I'm quite sure that there were no vehicles hiding in there base. In the next 20 minutes or so the Nod team acquired 4 flame tanks, 3 stealth tanks, 3 Apachies, at least 3 APCs, 3 buggies and a handful of nuclear strike beacons and annihilated to GDI base. Please explain to me how they could have amassed all that without credits or an airport - I would really like to know! Another screen shot of the destroyed GDI buildings?? Now the same individuals are using another tactic, they amass a lot of credits, commit suicide, switch to the GDI team, buy mammoth tanks in huge numbers so their invisible buddies hiding the GDI base can jump into and decimate the GDI base. They will also switch sides and use the tanks that they purchased to block the exit of the barracks and or the harvester. My son who is finishing his degree in Digital Media - Game Design was a moderator and had to quit because as he put it - the moderators were the ones initiating and propagating the cheats for their "friends" and he didn't want to be a part of it. Now I'm not saying that all the moderators are responsible but just who is moderating the moderators???    

It's quite a serious allegation to make (accusing moderators of abusing), but to answer your question (who moderates the moderators) quite simply, the administrators.

If you have any complaints about any member of staff, of course please try to get evidence, in the form of fraps, screenshots, or the utility that fr3nchfry listed.

I know how frustrating it can be when things don't work, if all fails, then at least try to write down the player/moderator that is abusing/potentially cheating and I can assure you, it definitely wont be brushed underneath the carpet.

It's Skeeze's server and it's his responsibility to deal with issues such as this, so I'll be sure to drop him a pm about this topic.
Back to top Go down
MrFixitGary

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 am

Sean, I'm sorry, I should have clarified myself and my son's comment better - he was not a moderator for RenegadeX, it was for another open beta last year. I am not accusing any moderator in RenegadeX of any miss deeds, furthermore, I have no idea who or how to find out who the moderators are. I understand fully about your comment about things not working out or failing but I do have to question how Orcas and Apachies show up on maps like Mesa II and Goldrush. During one of the games where this happened this question was raised in the in game chat and the response from another player was that it was "his server and he will spawn them if he wants". It does make you kind of question the integrity of the servers, does it not? On the topic of things not working out and failing, I'm no stranger to that, especially when playing online games with you young people - I'm a 64 year old disabled veteran that gets beat up on all the time by you young experts, I just get really upset when it's obvious that things that are happening aren't on the up and up and nothing is being done to put a stop to it. I will do my best to use the suggestions and tools that you have so kindly made me aware of but during the heat of battle those tools just don't come to mind when you are trying to save the base. It's too bad that the game can't be rewound and replayed much like they do in the NFL with "instant replay".
Back to top Go down
Evono

Evono

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:37 am

Mods atm are

np.212
Evono
Terekhov
DCG909
Therimias
Suchconquer
Cheez

+ admins and semi active mods  ( tell me if i forget someone lol )

+ We take it Serious if mods do Problems or if they dont enforce the rules

if you see cheating make a demo record ( with already written command ) or a short vid ids names and such can we bann after dont worry
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:00 am

Evono wrote:
Mods atm are

np.212
Evono
Terekhov
DCG909
Therimias
Suchconquer
Cheez

+ admins and semi active mods  ( tell me if i forget someone lol )

+ We take it Serious if mods do Problems or if they dont enforce the rules

if you see cheating make a demo record ( with already written command ) or a short vid ids names and such can we bann after dont worry

That isn't the complete list according to the forums Wink

http://www.thematrixren.com/g11-renegade-x-moderator

Admin: Skeeze

Group Members
DCG909
Droxxy
Evono
mac|1*tC
np.212
ReLoaDeD
StJohnGumby
suchconquer
Terekhov
Therimias
yosh56
Back to top Go down
fr3nchfry
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:11 am

I see where you are coming from, yet I can speak on behalf of the community and say that none of our moderators will ever be rightfully accused of such misbehavior. "his server and he will spawn them if he wants" will never be the case here, as our admins fully respect each and every one of the server's players.

If you ever need help from any of the moderating team, there is always a !requestmod command that you can use at any time that you need, and if nobody is ingame, then there will hopefully be somebody in IRC that can respond to your request.

We understand your concern, as there are players who blatantly disregard the rules, and we can't promise anything more than doing our best to stop those who do so. Furthermore, I would like to ask you to understand that the game is in Beta mode, and that some of the things you described in your original post are glitches or bugs, most of which are being worked on by the Renegade X development team.

We want to rid the servers of cheaters as much as you do, so please stick around and help us do so, as our moderators work hard to keep the wrongdoers away, and we will use all of the help that we can get :D
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:41 am

Hope you enjoy your time in the server, even with the some of the problems that pop up! As you can see by the number of responses, we want to make sure all of your concerns are addressed properly, but feel free to chat it up on the forums/IRC even when you don't have problems; we're a friendly bunch :)
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:56 pm

I'm only putting in my comments of what I know so far under.

Sean, I'm sorry, I should have clarified myself and my son's comment better - he was not a moderator for RenegadeX, it was for another open beta last year. I am not accusing any moderator in RenegadeX of any miss deeds, furthermore, I have no idea who or how to find out who the moderators are. I understand fully about your comment about things not working out or failing but I do have to question how Orcas and Apachies show up on maps like Mesa II and Goldrush.

This patch has been takin care off, it's done on our servers where that's not possible anymore :)

During one of the games where this happened this question was raised in the in game chat and the response from another player was that it was "his server and he will spawn them if he wants". It does make you kind of question the integrity of the servers, does it not?

This would make me question more of the Server admin/owner honestly. Another problem could just be one person in game with no mods around at all :)

On the topic of things not working out and failing, I'm no stranger to that, especially when playing online games with you young people - I'm a 64 year old disabled veteran that gets beat up on all the time by you young experts, I just get really upset when it's obvious that things that are happening aren't on the up and up and nothing is being done to put a stop to it. I will do my best to use the suggestions and tools that you have so kindly made me aware of but during the heat of battle those tools just don't come to mind when you are trying to save the base. It's too bad that the game can't be rewound and replayed much like they do in the NFL with "instant replay".

I know exactly, wish there was a way to record rounds also. Would be nice to to know if some deaths are real or fake. Me & Terekhov ourselfs question if some shots are real from in game or someone cheating somehow. But really, other than that, to be a part of a cool commmunity with mods ingame, come join in, play against/with us :)Usually we're always here using respect :)
Back to top Go down
Evono

Evono

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Therimias wrote:
I know it's weekend, but you been drinking to much bro.

Whats a sandra?

Btw i apologise for Therimias he shouldnt run around and say to people " you been drinking to much"

Posts should all be taken Serious as Most posts like this.

Back to top Go down
BillieJoe67
Full Moderator

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:00 pm

I'm an honorary mod  Basketball 
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Maybe some of us will periodically run a screen recorder and record some games, heck I might even start up a youtube channel again
Back to top Go down
Evono

Evono

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 pm

mac|1*tC wrote:
Maybe some of us will periodically  run a screen recorder and record some games, heck I might even start up a youtube channel again

i wanted already to record alltime with Nvidia shadowplay ... are its so bugged still...
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Evono wrote:
mac|1*tC wrote:
Maybe some of us will periodically  run a screen recorder and record some games, heck I might even start up a youtube channel again

i wanted already to record alltime with Nvidia shadowplay ... are its so bugged still...

Just bought fraps, gonna get my old youtube channel going again. Let the fun begin
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:57 am

mac|1*tC wrote:
Evono wrote:
mac|1*tC wrote:

Just bought fraps, gonna get my old youtube channel going again. Let the fun begin

Some footage of TmX's Renegade X server would be awesome! :)
Back to top Go down
MrFixitGary

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Beta 3   Cheating EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Do you guys know if there are any plans to limit the number of "invisible" a**holes in the beta 3 release? It is totally impossible to defend your base against a group of five or more of them, especially if they are all carrying nukes - how can you defend against something you can't see? This makes the game totally one sided and repulsive to play. It's no wonder the servers are all empty. I know a lot of other would be players that have told me that they quit playing because of this very reason. If you have any influence with the developers please relay this. What would really help is that if they would allow one of the GDI classes (hotwire) to be able to purchase IR or Thermal glasses , at least someone on GDI would be able see and defend against the "invisible onslaught" and make the game a little more balanced. I just rage quit a game on your server and am seriously considering never playing again.
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Ya, I know exactly what you mean but it's always a dependent on the team, I've seen some coordinated attacks by some SBHs actually fail because GDI was so good. If anything a limit on techies/Hotties too because them always are annoying with there coordinated attacks.

On a note though, I don't believe that they would be putting a limit on that, just always watch mine limit & scour base if on defense.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Generally the problem with GDI teams that lose to nukes is:

a) They have no one / not enough on defense (2-3 min depending on # of people in game)
b) They aren't doing any offense, freeing the entire Nod team to be sbhs...in which case yea, it's going to be impossible to defend 10 nukes at a time.
Back to top Go down
MrFixitGary

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 am

I have been on very good GDI teams that where unable to stop the sbh onslaught because they occur on different sides of the base at the same time and if you do the math, there just isn't enough engineers/hotwires to stop it. It takes at least 1 or 2 engineers (because of losses due to sbh kills - they almost always get at least one engineer/hotwire) for each nuke. If you have 5/6 nukes placed that would mean you need 10/12 engineers to defend against a sbh onslaught if it occurs in several different places in your base. Also, in almost every game, GDI has to spend so much effort in just trying to search out and protect the base from the "invisible threat" that the team can't mount as much of an offense that the NOD team has the luxury of doing. Show me where the balance is in this. How can anyone say the game is balanced when 10/12 engineers and 2 or 3 other characters/vehicles have to be devoted to only base defense against an "invisible" enemy especially when you are only allowed a max of 20 members on a team?? I appreciate both of your replies but I just can't place all the blame on the "poor quality" of the GDI teams. There needs to be something done to make it an even playing field. I have played both sides and I can honestly say that when playing for NOD I have no real concerns for base defense, but just the opposite when playing for GDI, the concern is overwhelming. And from my limited experience the victory ratio that I have seen has been on the order of 4 NOD to 1 GDI wins. I was in the epic 5+ hour Walls battle Saturday night and the only way reason that it was epic was that the NOD Hand Of Nod was destroyed early on and sbhs weren't a factor. How about the idea of IR/Thermal goggles for hotwires - is that an acceptable option? Also I wanted to congratulate your efforts to curtail cheating. Since the new recording feature and campaign of announcements, cheating on your server is mostly eliminated, not so much on the other popular two, but it has improved. Thanks again for your replies.

Back to top Go down
DCG909

DCG909

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:33 am

I have been on gdi teams which were completely fucking up and getting killed in 5 minutes, by both apc rushes and sbh rushes.
But I've also been in gdi teams which could counter each and every organized nod attack (5+ sbh's for example), which really could kill a base in mere seconds.

The main difference between those matches was teamwork and experience.
The losing games mostly consisted of newbies and solo players, which didn't know the proper tactic to defend against a apc or sbh rush (knowing good sbh hiding spots is extremely helpful).
During the winning games the people did know these things and slaughtered the apc's, flamers, sbh's etc.

Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 am

I understand exactly what you mean. It's all about strategy & teamwork. Really, if GDI can hold off NOD like there suppose too, that's when things get crazy, I know there's another server where they actually made Airstrikes & SBHs twice the amount, I think that the server went dead though because of the factor of both.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Nero

[TmX]Nero

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 am

Nod is easier to play "solo" with a bit of teamwork you can do a good damage to GDI usually thanks to the stealth, but if GDI can play as a team and hold most of the Nod in their base probably there is no chance to win for Nod.

P.S: Nod isn't an acronym as GDI is, so there is no reason to be in caps Razz
Back to top Go down
BillieJoe67
Full Moderator

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:23 pm

[TmX]Nero wrote:
We've got a live ACK here, someone fetch a tree!
Back to top Go down
[TmX]suchconquer

[TmX]suchconquer

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:38 pm

BillieJoe67 wrote:

Cheating 4436188-31629-network-cable-in-the-form-of-a-branching-tree

Hope this will be enough.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Evono

Evono

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm

[TmX]suchconquer wrote:

BillieJoe67 wrote:

Cheating 4436188-31629-network-cable-in-the-form-of-a-branching-tree

Hope this will be enough.  Razz 

Cheating Image
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm

IMO sbhs are a crucial part of the game, I wouldn't limit them. It's all part of the thrill for both sides and something unique to this game. Playing GDI would be absolutely boring without the Nod's stealth.
Back to top Go down
StJohnGumby

StJohnGumby

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:35 pm

BillieJoe67 wrote:
[TmX]Nero wrote:

Sorry to say Billie, we're wasting our time on humour here Wink

Cheating Missed_the_point
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:09 am

Ya, let's stay on topic. GDI again is more of an out there team, offense, straight on while NOD is more of a strategy with stealth. That's how the game is really.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:17 am

BillieJoe67 wrote:
[TmX]Nero wrote:
Sounds like everyone timed out.

Surprised he didn't come and register just to set the record straight. Cheating Ih1mck
Back to top Go down
R3d

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:09 am

MrFixitGary wrote:
Sean, I'm sorry, I should have clarified myself and my son's comment better - he was not a moderator for RenegadeX, it was for another open beta last year. I am not accusing any moderator in RenegadeX of any miss deeds, furthermore, I have no idea who or how to find out who the moderators are. I understand fully about your comment about things not working out or failing but I do have to question how Orcas and Apachies show up on maps like Mesa II and Goldrush. During one of the games where this happened this question was raised in the in game chat and the response from another player was that it was "his server and he will spawn them if he wants". It does make you kind of question the integrity of the servers, does it not? On the topic of things not working out and failing, I'm no stranger to that, especially when playing online games with you young people - I'm a 64 year old disabled veteran that gets beat up on all the time by you young experts, I just get really upset when it's obvious that things that are happening aren't on the up and up and nothing is being done to put a stop to it. I will do my best to use the suggestions and tools that you have so kindly made me aware of but during the heat of battle those tools just don't come to mind when you are trying to save the base. It's too bad that the game can't be rewound and replayed much like they do in the NFL with "instant replay".

I don't want to sound rude, but breaking rules by abusing various glitches in Open Beta are completely justified. The only way for the game to be fair is to find and fix all the glitches before it's final release.
Back to top Go down
Evono

Evono

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:39 pm

R3d wrote:
MrFixitGary wrote:

I don't want to sound rude, but breaking rules by abusing various glitches in Open Beta are completely justified. The only way for the game to be fair is to find and fix all the glitches before it's final release.

Glitches arent allowed on our server. fixed.

+ you can "rewind" games ( as in "we" can ) if you use ingame "Recorddemo" we can watch the game on ALL players and observe the match
Back to top Go down
R3d

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Evono wrote:
R3d wrote:
MrFixitGary wrote:

Glitches arent allowed on our server. fixed.

+ you can "rewind" games ( as in "we" can ) if you use ingame "Recorddemo" we can watch the game on ALL players and observe the match

Glitches aren't allowed anywhere but it doesn't stop you from tank jumping on each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating   Cheating Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Discussions-
Jump to: