Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Just wanted to vent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[TmX]suchconquer

[TmX]suchconquer

Just wanted to vent Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to vent   Just wanted to vent EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:53 am

So, for those that do not know. I am active on Twitter and Reddit. Yesterday, I received a plea for help from two Dutch girls in my Twitter timeline. I decided to help them out by trying to offer them the support of the Dogecoin community.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/23m8k4/two_dutch_girls_of_a_basketball_team_want_to/

You know how much upvotes it got? 15. fif-teen. It was getting swept away by a flood of giveaway's, meme posts (ironic, amiright?!1) and once the Mods deleted a highly populair post about Angela White shit went berserk.

I'm getting a feeling that in the past few months, /r/dogecoin turned into a circlejerk community. Real pleas no longer get visibility, and stuff like reaction gifs get 100+ upvotes. Also, North American stuff get upvoted *a TON* more then when something similar happens in other countries. Makes me wonder if anything that *I* do is actually worth it.
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to vent   Just wanted to vent EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:35 am

Ehh, that's a reason I don't pay much attention to that stuff. I know exactly what you mean too when it comes to all the trolls. The world has changed for the worse only because technology & people. Really, it just continues to build my motivation to accomplish my dream.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]suchconquer

[TmX]suchconquer

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to vent   Just wanted to vent EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Wow. Something amazing happened:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/23o7o8/of_wolves_and_weasels_day_104_an_image_worth/

GoodShibe is a *very* influentual person in the Dogecoin community. I wrote a message to him asking for help, but I never thought he would do *this*! There might be some hope left after all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to vent   Just wanted to vent Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to vent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Spam-
Jump to: