Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

You must watch that.

Go down 
+4
BillieJoe67
Evono
[TmX] NP212
hesh94
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hesh94
Half Moderator
hesh94

You must watch that. Empty
PostSubject: You must watch that.   You must watch that. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

PostSubject: Re: You must watch that.   You must watch that. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Ya, pretty fucked leaving that girl laying around if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Evono

Evono

PostSubject: Re: You must watch that.   You must watch that. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Humanity is and was fucked at that point we made Money. and made clocks.

Were getting hunted by our greed for money and the time we see, we dont take time . the time takes us today.

why i said this ? No one had time or wanted to help . they had something to buy or todo right in time.
Back to top Go down
BillieJoe67
Full Moderator

PostSubject: Re: You must watch that.   You must watch that. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:16 pm

Humans seem to have lost humanity recently to be honest.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: You must watch that.   You must watch that. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:25 pm

That truly is absolutely sickening...

Some people have no humanity.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]mac|1*tC

[TmX]mac|1*tC

PostSubject: Re: You must watch that.   You must watch that. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:45 am

No words for that, just feel sick.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]suchconquer

[TmX]suchconquer

PostSubject: Re: You must watch that.   You must watch that. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Saw this video before. It... still makes me wonder what the thought processes of those people are who either noticed the woman or didn't.

Now, I know that Chinese city's have a high poverty rate and that everyone is fighting for theirselfs.
This also reminds me of a story I heard on a Dutch show called 'Grenzeloos Verliefd'. A Dutch girl went to her lover in some country in South America (I think it was Brazil, not sure..) and described how she got used to the bodies lying around the city. The drug cartel was *so* active in dealing out retributions, that seeing bodies became a daily event. And so her lover (and eventually, her) just saw the bodies as we would see trash.

So, maybe two things are at play here:

1: People are too busy trying to get the little money they can get to support themself and their family.

2: People are used at seeing dead bodies and injured people that they simply do not care anymore. Like we would not care about meme's on the internet.

/philosopicalramble
Back to top Go down
StJohnGumby

StJohnGumby

PostSubject: Re: You must watch that.   You must watch that. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Chinese mate,

Don't judge them by our standards, there's a lot of them and life is cheap.

Who lets a 2 yr old girl walk the street alone anyway? Parents should be arrested for child neglect tbh.

Gumby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You must watch that.   You must watch that. Empty

Back to top Go down

You must watch that.
Page 1 of 1