Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Unfair Shadow Banned.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Broly

Unfair Shadow Banned. Empty
PostSubject: Unfair Shadow Banned.   Unfair Shadow Banned. EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 3:54 am

Greetings,

My username is Broly, (aka: AIENINE), recently my rank as #1, has been removed unfairly by "Kisci" (Don't know how to spell your name/Can't find it). Due to suspicion of hacking in the game using TB? or AimBot of some sort. Players are now refusing to play with me with this unfair suspicion of the fight I've had with XtremePro.

I do NOT exploit or hack C&C Renegade under any circumstances. I've NEVER used ANY aimbot or hacking console of any kind, I use a mouse and keyboard, PURE skill... You can watch this fight on youtube for proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PWl2J-LoQE
If you believe I have any kind of weird/random headshot you can CLEARLY see with your own TWO eyes my ping is SPIKED at a near 200+ PING at the top right of my screen (41:17).

Give me my rank back, please. This shadow ban is unfair, and injust.

If you need extreme proof that I do not hack stay tuned for a LIVE twitch.tv/aienine. I will show myself turning my PC on, (with the wall outlet visible) there will be a top 4K camera recording my room desk, screen, mouse, keys, bottom half + 4k FACE cam. And I will SHOW YOU the installation of windows (THIS IS EXTREME PROOF HERE BECAUSE NO CLIENT CAN BE HIDING IN BACKGROUND) + the installation of C&C Renegade. UNCUT, start to finish HOUR+ stream, to then finally loading into the server and doing a FULL+ ass-whooping snipe session round. TO include 200 Kills on RenCorner server, HOUR+ STREAM, start to finish from the installation of everything.

Kind Regards,

AIENINE/Broly,
CEO/GA of Vengence League & Shadow Legions.
Back to top Go down
Manuel857
Administrator + Donator
Manuel857

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Shadow Banned.   Unfair Shadow Banned. EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 7:35 am

The TMX staff unanimously voted to keep you banned due to cheating in the sniper server.

Last edited by Manuel857 on Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denos
Full Moderator
Denos

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Shadow Banned.   Unfair Shadow Banned. EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 7:41 am

Also trying to bypass ban with new names, IP, & invalid serial isn't helping your case.

The original ban was not a single mod decision. We collectively decided to ban. Also we can't restore rank when deleted, it was deleted due to cheating. This is my last & only post.

Any further decisions will be handled by server administrators.
Back to top Go down
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Shadow Banned.   Unfair Shadow Banned. EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 10:45 pm

I NEVER CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What cheating?! What did I even do? How can you just ban someone with no proof? I'm tellin you here and now, on god, on my life, I never cheated with any aimbot or trigger aim. Can I at least get a bare minimum explaination of WHAT "cheating" I did?

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROOVE MYSELF?! SERIOUSLY... I WILL FLY OUT/ ANY ONE CAN FLY TO ME AND I CAN PLAY ON YOUR PC!!!! TO SHOW YOU!

WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KLMAOOOOOO IM TELLING THE TRUTH.

ON GOD,
ON MY LIFE,
ON MY DOG.
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Shadow Banned.   Unfair Shadow Banned. EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 3:33 pm

How old are you? 12? Bonk
Our entire mod team is against you, so no matter how much you post or cry.. Move on, play on another server, it's that simple.

Denos likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfair Shadow Banned.   Unfair Shadow Banned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfair Shadow Banned.
Page 1 of 1