Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Broly

Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration   Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 3:50 am

Greetings to the TMX community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am writing to address the unfortunate situation that has led to my banning from the server. My in-game alias is Broly, also known as AIENINE, and I have been unjustly banned due to allegations of hacking, which I vehemently deny. I have always been a dedicated and passionate player of the game, valuing skill and fair competition above all else.

In my previous interactions on this forum, I have attempted to provide evidence to counter the accusations against me. The YouTube video I shared, clearly demonstrating a high ping during gameplay, should serve as a testament to my commitment to playing the game fairly. Furthermore, my intention to host a live stream showcasing my entire setup, from PC installation to in-game performance, is a sincere effort to remove any doubts regarding my conduct.

I understand the severity of the accusations that have been leveled against me and the corresponding decision by the mod team. However, I implore you all to consider the evidence I have presented and the sincerity of my claims. I am more than willing to cooperate in any way necessary to shed light on my innocence. It deeply saddens me that my rank, which I worked tirelessly to achieve, has been stripped from me based on suspicions alone.

I hold no grudge against the mod team; their vigilance in maintaining the integrity of the server is commendable. I only wish to be granted the opportunity to prove my innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt. If it is within the realm of possibility, I kindly ask the owner of the server to intervene and reassess my case. I believe that a comprehensive review, taking into account the evidence I have presented and the passionate dedication I have shown to the game, could lead to a more equitable resolution.

I acknowledge that emotions have run high in this discourse, and for that, I apologize. My passion for the game and my frustration at being unjustly accused led to my previous messages coming across as heated. I assure you that I hold the utmost respect for the community and its rules.

In closing, I sincerely hope that my request for reconsideration will be taken seriously. I am open to any form of verification or examination that the server's owner deems appropriate. My desire is to once again contribute positively to the community and enjoy the game that we all love so dearly.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,
Back to top Go down
Broly

PostSubject: Trusted Server Administrators Confirm My Fair Gameplay   Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 4:03 am

Hello TMX community,

I want to express my gratitude for the ongoing discussions and your attention to my situation. In an effort to ensure transparency and fairness, I'd like to provide additional insight that should help clarify my stance on fair play.

The individuals who have voiced their support on my behalf are not only respected players but also well-known server administrators from a reputable gaming community. They possess the ability to closely monitor gameplay and have access to advanced tools for detecting cheats.

*****Manuel857***** Mlem
*****Qjmatrix*****
*****Forithow*****
*****Shaitan***** Sip

Their firsthand observations have confirmed my commitment to ethical gaming, and they can affirm that I have not engaged in any form of cheating or hacking. Their support is a testament to my genuine dedication to the game and its integrity.

I invite you to refer to my live stream on Twitch: twitch.tv/aienine, which showcases on-screen hands during gameplay, serving as undeniable evidence of my clean gameplay.

I want to extend my gratitude for considering this additional information. With the support of these trusted administrators, I am hopeful that my commitment to fair play can be fully recognized and that a fair resolution can be reached.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Back to top Go down
Qjmatrix1

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration   Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:37 am

GREETINGS!! I usually dont post in hardly any forums and such, but ill comment for broly... hes not a bad guy gets people frustated by his kill count... but hes not cheat in anyways... we all talk shit about his kd.. its always stupid.. but he does not take part in any cheating what so ever. i would like you to let him back in tmx. IF you feel this is a joke or your just not going to... the player base has been low because their isnt anyone worthy enought to actually snipe... im tired of getting owned by vex.. lol... anyways hes a good kid.... give him a second chance
Back to top Go down
Goonhaven

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration   Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 3:40 am

Hello, I'm not in Broly's holy list, but I also believe he should be unbanned. TmX is too dead to be this selective.

I used to moderate on St0rm and set very high standards for banning cheaters. If people suspected someone, they weren't banned. If there was indisputable video proof, they were, after extensive deliberation in the mod forum.

Players were then able to dispute the ban, and it was on the shoulders of the moderation team to prove guilt publicly; i.e. 'innocent until proven guilty'. You don't withhold evidence in a courtroom. This was back in the day when RGH was around and it was very obvious who was cheating and who wasn't with aimbot. Nowadays, the cheaters only used triggerbot, which unless you have the ability to detect it by a program, or indeed a video of someone installing their OS and every program then playing Renegade (lol), or a list of running processes, makes it impossible to detect on video.

I don't pretend to have expertise in the coding of Renegade, but everyone knows the netcode is abominable, and unless you have a ping of 1ms, you lag. This allows all manners of unnatural behaviour to show up in game. Including, I expect, whatever evidence you have of him cheating.

Just because you're not as good as someone and can't handle it, doesn't mean you should victimise them.

Saying that, because of the level of suspicion, it does make sense for Broly to prove his innocence as a counter to your evidence and a goodwill gesture.

~Goonhaven
Back to top Go down
Denos
Full Moderator
Denos

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration   Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 4:30 am

Due to the severity of the case, head admins will decide this. Be patient and they will answer soon enough. No new replies are needed unless asked by TmX admins. Thank You.

Respectfully,
~Denos

TmX Full Mod
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration   Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:44 pm

After further review, mod team have decided to keep you banned. The decision is final, please don’t make another topic about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration   Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent Appeal for Fairness and Reconsideration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RENEGADE :: Kicked or Banned-
Jump to: