Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

About the people you ATM...

Go down 
+5
TLWdemo
-Xv-
ReLoaDeD
yipsauce
Mike
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

About the people you ATM... Empty
PostSubject: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
yipsauce

yipsauce

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Im sorry, but he is the Donator. Thats only way he got his temp :)
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Founder

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 pm

I spoke to him about that already
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:49 pm

lol..
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:36 am

hahahaha, that guy is crazy

-PoJe
Back to top Go down
TLWdemo
Half Moderator
TLWdemo

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 am

lol balge is a funny man xD

sorry it happened to you ^^
Back to top Go down
Senex

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:31 am

Sigh.. He gets his name in the little host msg.. cant ye leave it at that? lol (no atm ftw)

I join game - walk into tunnels - get hs by him - get warned for refilling by him ...

Not the brightest @#$
Back to top Go down
POJerINGs

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

QUESTION: When the fuck is everyone going to be on the same page with regard to what hugging is and actually grasp the concept?! I see people get warned all the time for accidentally jumping back behind a wall for 1/5 a second then return out to the open and then get warned and bitched at?! I even get bitched at by a bunch of morons at least twice a game for hugging when everyone knows I never do that shit yo WTF
Back to top Go down
POJerINGs

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Oh and another thing just because a person donates they should not automatically get temp'd, if you know someone who has donated would make for a shitty mod you should not atm them elephant
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo
Half Moderator
WNxKaaruo

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 pm

R
O
F
L
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:47 am

PoJe Gettin ReNeFuriOus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:15 am

POJerINGs wrote:
QUESTION: When the fuck is everyone going to be on the same page with regard to what hugging is and actually grasp the concept?! I see people get warned all the time for accidentally jumping back behind a wall for 1/5 a second then return out to the open and then get warned and bitched at?! I even get bitched at by a bunch of morons at least twice a game for hugging when everyone knows I never do that shit yo WTF
If you read !exhug it gives i good explanation imo, the mods should follow by that, as well as the players.
<~TmX> Host: [BR] Hugging is using the wall as cover between your enemy and yourself. Coming out, then hiding behind a wall consistently.
Obviously there is some judgment involved with how much "consistently" really means, so i think that that should be cleared up. Many people hide behind a wall after 1-2 shots, many after 3-4 shots...I myself warn the 1-2 shooters with !warn, and ask the 3-4 shooters to use less wall via pm. I get accused of hug all the time, and i don't hide behind the wall EVER when in mid-battle, i just ran back and wait for the enemy to come to me frequently. If a mod is abusing the !warn system, just explain to them that you were not hugging in a pm, if they keep disagreeing just post on forum, and let the other mods/admins decide.
Back to top Go down
R3dZoD1aC

R3dZoD1aC

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 pm

POJerINGs wrote:
Oh and another thing just because a person donates they should not automatically get temp'd, if you know someone who has donated would make for a shitty mod you should not atm them elephant

Balge is a good moderator. He's active but less ex. It's okay because you can always report any mistakes on forums. To learn something you go through mistakes. He likes the server so he trying to support as and make our life easier.

Hugging: You or your brother do or did hug. I did some observation on one of you. I even ran into "bitching" with Mike, i think. On complex.
study

We do think about people we atm. Even donaters, we take under consideration.

Tip: It doesn't take skills or time to stay in open. All you need is self control and a brain.
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:49 pm

I do not recall this, but whenever i get bitched at for hugging is when I jump out to like 5 opposing snipers, then retrieve partway back to where only the closest one to me can hit me, and I fight him first. I do tthat occasionally so im not getting shot at by 5 people at once..people claim it's hugging..
Back to top Go down
POJerINGs

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 am

I do not think Balge in particular is a shitty mod, but his judgment is sometime questionable
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:36 am

Mike wrote:
I do not recall this, but whenever i get bitched at for hugging is when I jump out to like 5 opposing snipers, then retrieve partway back to where only the closest one to me can hit me, and I fight him first. I do tthat occasionally so im not getting shot at by 5 people at once..people claim it's hugging..

It isnt, I do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the people you ATM...   About the people you ATM... Empty

Back to top Go down

About the people you ATM...
Page 1 of 1