Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

ss requested but problem told to post here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sneaky

ss requested but problem told to post here  Empty
PostSubject: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Hello was asked in matriz a few minutes ago to post a ss so i tried problem is i get the screen i have under renegade and i need to post what i got ingame because they think i use rgh but i don't but i need proof. any help on how to get a ss of what is on renegade would be grately appriecated because i don't want a ban.

ss requested but problem told to post here  Matrixproof

was told to post this don't know how it would help but....

they seem to think that was edited so here is more

ss requested but problem told to post here  Moreproof1

ss requested but problem told to post here  Moreproof2

ss requested but problem told to post here  Moreproof3

wow still got banned cause i closed paint well this sux but happans i guess can't blame mods because they are just doing there jobs just wish they woulda believed me that i don't hack
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Well, when there is a window open a the top of the first screenshot, and have covered the top left corner (where traditionally the RGH logo is displayed) and the application selected at the bottom of your start bar is Renegade, then we have no other choice to assume that you're hiding something.

You can stay banned for twenty four hours, and if you rejoin - be prepared to take another screenshot and post it within five minutes.
Back to top Go down
sneaky

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:40 pm

good atleast it's temp scared the living daylights outa me when i got kicked just pm when you want another ss that was just paint btw want me to leave it open when i do another ss in the future or no?

evan though it scared me, glad matrix takes no chances with hacker's though, wish more servers where like that.

btw why did you think rgh was it just cause i used shift alot or was there another reason?
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 am

I don't remember the way to fix the problem in windows 7 where it takes a ss of your desktop but your best bet would be to download something like fraps or wegame to take ss in case your tested for any particular reason.

Also I don't see the need for you to stay banned for the remainder of the kick since expecting to find RGH with a regular ss is very unlikely so I've allowed you back in to the server.
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 am

Note: This was Kicsi's screenshot test, not mine.
Back to top Go down
sneaky

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 pm

ty hmm so i need fraps or something dam well i will see what i can do to get fraps will need to talk to parents about that. btw ty for the unban i might join again but srry if you request another ss and i can't give it cause i only get pic of desktop.
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 am

Try using alt print screen next time.
Back to top Go down
ReTarD

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 am

I tend to have the same problem with taking an ss but now magically my Renegade will save the ss into my data folder, but when I try to paste the screen shot it's my background. Try to check your data folder for the ss.
Back to top Go down
sneaky

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 am

found them!!!! got 3 from matrix from when you wanted me to get ss and 1 from another server but i will put them all here wish i knew about this earlier ty for the help on that hopefully i don't forget about this next time you want a ss.

ss requested but problem told to post here  Screenshot02g

ss requested but problem told to post here  Screenshot03u

ss requested but problem told to post here  Screenshot04q

ss requested but problem told to post here  Screenshot01p

Just tried to join still banned from channel
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:01 am

Hmm that is WOL error try using a different nick till server is restarted
Back to top Go down
sneaky

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:02 am

i wont get hit for ban evashin? just checking before i do it
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:54 am

No..you were already allowed back into server
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Not too sure why you posted a screenshot from an AoW server, but at least you finally posted the correct ones.

As for the "You are banned from this channel." message, this is simply because the FDS has not been restarted, once this is done, you will be able to play on your original nick name.
Back to top Go down
ReTarD

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 am

yw ;p
Back to top Go down
TLWdemo
Half Moderator
TLWdemo

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 pm

why take ss of 2 games with 0 points?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ss requested but problem told to post here    ss requested but problem told to post here  Empty

Back to top Go down

ss requested but problem told to post here
Page 1 of 1