Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

I have a problem with my computer

Go down 
+2
MonkeyBoy
Menorya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

I have a problem with my computer Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Hai! cherry 
I have a problem with my computer and I have no idea how to fix it :( 
I try to turn on but I don't get anything on the monitor, no beeps.. keyboard, mouse don't work.. scratch

Any idea?
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:39 pm

does the computer turn on ? as in can you see and hear the tower coming on? or is the whole thing gone including monitor ?
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:48 pm

MonkeyBoy wrote:
does the computer turn on ? as in can you see and hear the tower coming on? or is the whole thing gone including monitor ?
Yea it is on, you can hear it but doesnt make the beep sound.. and I don't get anything on the monitor :/
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:05 pm

if theres nothing on the monitor id think your graphic card must have gone.
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:08 pm

MonkeyBoy wrote:
if theres nothing on the monitor id think your graphic card must have gone.
Monitor doesnt want to turn on.. keyboard mouse neither.. It is like I didn't turn on the pc :/
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 pm

GOT IT!! YOUR MOTHERBOARD MUST HAVE GONE!!! yesss that makes sense! keyboard mouse and monitor all plug into the mobo!! IM A GENIUS!
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:56 pm

MonkeyBoy wrote:
GOT IT!! YOUR MOTHERBOARD MUST HAVE GONE!!! yesss that makes sense! keyboard mouse and monitor all plug into the mobo!! IM A GENIUS!
I have a problem with my computer Cute-blue-bird-crying-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:57 pm

you owe me a cherry .. and a kiss haha Razz cherry cherry cherry cherry 
Back to top Go down
PCY
Donator
PCY

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:51 pm

-

Last edited by PCY on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ysselstey

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:09 pm

I had the same problem half a year ago..
I could still hear the fan running but nothing else worked (the on/off button light was off too)

At first I thought it was the motherboard too, but it turned out the connection between the processor and the fan was interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:53 pm

I'm sad now .... :(
But thanks guys cherry 

Last edited by Pattinomi on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:22 am

You could always steal Zippy's pc Razz

It does sound like a motherboard issue, but I'd certainly try out yss's suggestion first..less expensive. Razz
Back to top Go down
OSTKD4rX
Donator
OSTKD4rX

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:37 pm

How clean is your pc from the inside? When is the last time it got dusted? A while ago my brother's pc wouldn't do a thing. You could hear it starting up, but the keyboard, mouse, screen would not. My issue was that the excessive amount of dust blocked the airflow THAT much, certain parts of the PC would not start up due to overheating.

Another cause could be a disfunctional power supply cable, if you have a spare one, try that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with my computer   I have a problem with my computer Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a problem with my computer
Page 1 of 1