Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted

Go down 
+7
Hypnos
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K
MonkeyBoy
[-HOH-]Mikey
WNxLynx
Menorya
MDK (banned)
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted Empty
PostSubject: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 am

got muted no warnings no reason by mikey at its still in place days later kinda hard to play when muted
Back to top Go down
Menorya
Administrator
Menorya

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:53 am

AVE Mikey!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WNxLynx

WNxLynx

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:07 pm

I am sure there was a reason you was Muted..

Mikey wouldn't of muted you if he didn't have a good enough reason.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:18 pm

was a guy hugging and I said thats gay .. loads of ppl say this even mikey . then bam mute no warnings nothing and days later the mute is still in place .

mikey is takeing our little flames from forums in to game and acting on any reason to mute kick and maybe he would love to ban .

show logs for your reason mikey as again showing your not a very good mod useing your mod powers for your own personal reasons
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Are you seriously going to carry this lying crap on?

Im not even bothering with you this time it was blatently obvious you said to me and to show how much of a liar you are you said 'you're gay' which is an indication it was aimed and not said of, your little lies always have gaps in which you dont think about before trying to cause trouble. tbh lie all you like im pretty sure everyone is fed of your crap here.

As for the mute I havent been online since that game so havent had the chance to unmute..
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 pm

logs ? show us logs mikey

and if I remeber corectly after the mute you wrote

now go complain in forums over that ?

show full logs also no edits or maybe a admin could post logs for my mute
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Yes I did write that because i knew its exactly what you would do seeing as it's your party trick to make things seem 10x worse than they are.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 pm

still waiting on logs

I state I said only [gay] as was killed by bumbum hugging ....

you state I said [your gay ] aiming at you.....

lets see the truth mikey

and yes I do come here to complain where else should I do it ? in game ? another forum ?
and most of my complaints are justified
I think my first ever was your [mistake] ban me ?

then after that I got targeted for anything and constant warnings for hugging ect ect

and as its a mod who I seem to have all my problems with the only place for me to complain is here in the servers forums is it not for the people who gave you your mod to see how you use it .

back on topic CAN WE SEE THE FULL LOGS FOR MY MUTE that is still in place may I say
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:44 pm

I've heard from many people now theyre bored of you're petty complaining, you were muted for a reason and it stands. If you dont like it then that's your own problem.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

so you refuse to show logs of your MUTE that I may state its still in place .

only reason I can see why you wouldnt show these logs is it was wrong and you muted me for your own reasons not game ruels .

and to answer the above post .

yes ppl may be sick of seeing me here moaning and complaining but they should take a look at why I do this and the reasons .

NOW SHOW US LOGS FOR THE MUTE MIKEY 0wned
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Look whos a big man and can use caps lock GJ

I'm not posting logs because I dont have them from that game, its your pathetic accusation you go and get them.. ask someone who was on irc at the time. Dont expect every last one of your attention seeking accusation to be followed up.

0wned
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:51 pm

any good mod would save or note the logs when issueing and mod action bans /kicks/warns/mutes .

sup mikey you afraid the logs will show you to be a lier ..

also more bad moding skills what have others opinions got to do with this post or my mute ?

you made the action of mute now show all the reason you made it and why I am still muted in game almost 4 days later .
for what you say I said { your gay } lets hope I dont see you type anything alike in game with fraps as I will post here and it will totaly undermine your agument and actions
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 pm

....Yeah i'm afraid of you mdk know it all.

What you think of me = couldnt mean less.

noob
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:19 pm

as with most of my post or thread you take it totaly off topic .

I asked why I was muted.

you gave a reason ?

I say it is a lie ?

you fail to show proof of your actions by trying to turn this in to a flame war yet again ..

show logs to backup your story

or can some one else show logs sorry dont know day or time was around 3 days ago also sorry unsure of time .

maybe admin can find a report of this as it was a mod action in game so should be logged some where should it not ...
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:22 pm

I forgot this was a court case, my bad.

I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of a debate here, you obviously thrive from crying and arguing so it's best not to feed you with a response.

Do as you wish and call me as you wish, even claim as you wish but i really am done with attention seekers such as yourself. Got bigger problems to worry about right now than some little e-warrior acting big behind a computer screen.

Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 am

you found those logs yet ?

also who is seak atention here I came to ask why I was muted and you start a life story ?

ps

those logs turned up yet ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 pm

It's like reading 2 6th graders fight. Learn how to write properly, please..
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:41 pm

still no logs waiting ! study
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:38 pm

if u want logs then get on irc and save them urself, the mods arent the only ones who have the option to see game chat from irc.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:08 pm

but it is there duty to show proof of their actions no matter how small ?

being a mod is more than just kicking or muteing ppl your suposed to welcome ppl too the server make their game a good one and always be the voice of reason and never take part in or cause arguments ?

its bad mods that slowly killed what is left of this old classic game and over time a bad mod can drive away loads of players and cause the death of the server they mod in
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:09 pm

the mods responsibility is to keep an eye on things to make sure no one abuses rules and to help anyone if they have any issues with people breaking rules that the mod hasnt seen and stuff like that. thats it! all u have to do is not break the rules and u will not be muted or kicked. also, aggravating mikey on purpose and then frapsing it and editing it in such a way that it looks like mikey is being a douche for no reason wont earn u any respect with any of the mods here, just play nice and dont be a douche then u will never get warned again, i promise!
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:07 pm

[quote="guitar"]the mods responsibility is to keep an eye on things to make sure no one abuses rules and to help anyone if they have any issues with people breaking rules that the mod hasnt seen and stuff like that. thats it!

still waiting on the logs for the mute ...that is still in place may I add . can we see mikeys logs of the reason he muted me as I think he has abused the rules like you say above .

Back to top Go down
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:57 pm

mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted Ngbbs4da13cf89bbb3

Also... FU mikey for abusing :@
Back to top Go down
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:58 am

[center]WHERE ARE THE LOG FILES MIKEY!!!!!! :L

mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted Seologfilesanalyse
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 am

Is he sucking your dick or something? Why you being a little bitch and defending this liar?

I'm not going out my way to prove anything, i dont even need to everyone already knows what MDK is like and nobody gives a shit about him at this point and cant say i blame them. He deserves what he got, hes not diffeerent to anyone else if he breaks a rule he gets dealt with.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:48 pm

he not defending me noob he hates me more than you do lol keep up mikey .

again you use the word liar and rules break ......?

I say I did not break any rule or lie and state you are the one lyng and you broke the rules by useing your mod powers to abuse ..

prove me wrong mikey dig up those logs and show us I dare you

the fact you did not show the logs at first post and streatch this out over time so they are lost for good shows you did wrong and abused your powers

Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Hey MDK, why dont YOU go out your own sad way and get those logs your self and maybe YOU can try and 'prove me wrong'. I'd love to see you try.

And the reason im not getting the logs is because i'm not going out my way for loud mouth insolent bratty kids such as yourself. You got a statement to make? Get the logs yourself stop being so lazy if your gonna carry this thread on then I suggest you ask at irc for the logs if not stfu and quit attention seeking.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:38 pm

think I proved your a mod powers abuser ....job done cheers

[loud mouth insolent bratty kids ] lol who me affraid

Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:33 pm

How in your simple mind did you work that out?

Your IQ seems to drop everytime you post.. poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Hypnos

Hypnos

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Bad moderator making bad decisions? I'm shocked. :o
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

The hypocrit ex-mod whos angry his application here got denied strikes again! GJ
Back to top Go down
-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

-TLS-DJ-EYE-K

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 am

[-HOH-]Mikey wrote:
Is he sucking your dick or something? Why you being a little bitch and defending this liar?

I was joking Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:35 pm

is mikey under the impression that he's actually a good mod?

and is mdk under the impression that anyone besides the 5 people who still view this forums are going to read this topic?

you're both in the wrong here.
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Are you under the impression your not a forum troll?

Your in the wrong here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

you're*

Back to square one.
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:34 pm

I win bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 pm

MDK wrote:

I win bounce bounce bounce

Ofcourse you do GJ

We're all so proud of you!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 pm

i literally LOL when he points out spelling mistakes. im glad mikeys a mod here and not mdk or hate coz they both suck at life!

those 2 are to tmx, as a brain eating maggot is to a human

please hate, point out my spelling and grammar mistakes, it makes my day!
Back to top Go down
MDK (banned)

MDK (banned)

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:38 pm

lols our lifes are awsome your life is HOH !

and yes we are just players in tmx just two of your overall 10 player base . wonder why that is ?

Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:43 pm

MDK wrote:

lols our lifes are awsome your life is HOH !

and yes we are just players in tmx just two of your overall 10 player base . wonder why that is ?

mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted Boy_who_cried_wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm

mikey is a better mod than me or hypnos ever were.

that's possibly the funniest joke i've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:59 pm

HaTe wrote:
mikey is a better mod than me or hypnos ever were.

I love you
Back to top Go down
RaV3

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 pm

When im bored or depressed i come here instead of fmylfe.com.

You are all so cute.

You are all adorable.

Just let this game go already.
Back to top Go down
Apps

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:56 am

rav3 i miss you :(
Back to top Go down
RaV3

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Dont be so sad :)

Mayb some day ill reinstall Renegayd

Got too much going on right now.

Peace and love.
Back to top Go down
TLWdemo
Half Moderator
TLWdemo

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:49 pm

noobs
Back to top Go down
Apps

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:36 am

haha aite hoe dont get raped.

noobs my ass
Back to top Go down
Xena

Xena

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:39 pm

nottomwu wrote:
noobs

mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted 13220810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted   mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted Empty

Back to top Go down

mikey mute for no real reason 3 days later still muted
Page 1 of 1