Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Muted for 2 Weeks

Go down 
+3
[TmX]Sean
MonkeyBoy
Nuke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuke

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Hello, I have been muted for 2-weeks and requesting to be unmuted. I was in a game playing against " w0j107 " who is always mouthing off and complaining at somebody. He stated picking on me. So, I wasn't going to let him do that and started replying....back-n-forth. He stated it, but, who gets muted, me, not him.
From now on, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut no matter what, because incidents like this are like road rage, it just ruins the experience and it's not worth it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:08 pm

You will have to wait until the moderator who issued the mute or someone above him in rank comments here to get unmuted, seeing as you asked so nicely im sure it wont be a problem =]
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Hello,

Thank you for posting the thread in a polite manner.

I muted the both of you as I was unhappy with the constant rage always going on ingame and decided to put a stop to it. I did warn you both prior to stop and you both failed to.

woj107 wont be bothering you anymore anyways as he's received a permanent mute that wont be getting removed.

I have no issue with you being unmuted.

If anyone can remove it, that'd be great, I don't have any time at the moment to do it, I'll look into it later.

Or, if you join the game and I'm on irc, send me a PM and I can unmute you via ingame, or any moderator can simply type !unmute and that should unmute you.

-Sean
Back to top Go down
Denos
Full Moderator
Denos

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 am

you are not on there anymore, so if there is any problem contact a mod, like they have said, thanks for being calm and polite about the matter good1
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 pm

You can be muted again, advertising is not permitted here.

Don't bother any of our staff again, you can stay muted permanently now.
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Would make more sense if relax or another admin made that decision.
Back to top Go down
Denos
Full Moderator
Denos

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 pm

[-HOH-]Mikey wrote:
Would make more sense if relax or another admin made that decision.

Reloaded made teh decision bounce

Last edited by Denos on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unatrax
Donator

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:17 am

Denos, just ignore him
Back to top Go down
[-HOH-]Mikey
Donator
[-HOH-]Mikey

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Unafag dont you have some failing at life to do, or are you gonna punch me and 'break your hand' again, rofl what bullshit to make yourself look big hahaha you amuse me highly

Back to top Go down
R3dZoD1aC

R3dZoD1aC

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:47 am

everytime i play against woj, i tend to hug him and blame him for doing so. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muted for 2 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted for 2 Weeks   Muted for 2 Weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

Muted for 2 Weeks
Page 1 of 1