Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheZurr

TheZurr

Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances   Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 am

Its a free online Command and Conquer game based on making bases (like that of non-Renegade games) and player alliances (or no alliances) in a big world while fighting on other enemy players and "The Forgotten" who are the AI. It's a very long term game where you play for months in order to beat that world's "The Forgotten" head quarters. Every day you collect your resources and upgrade your bases, offensive units, and defensive units. Some describe it like World of Warcraft. Let me know what you think! https://alliances.commandandconquer.com/en
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances   Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 pm

ive heard about that and it sounds fucking awesome, i just dont have enough internet to be able to play that kind of game :/
Back to top Go down
Denos
Full Moderator
Denos

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances   Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:15 am

never heard of it, might be worth looking at
Back to top Go down
TheZurr

TheZurr

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances   Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:28 am

guitar: haha yeah it seems awesome too...it sounds like its a fair game in a way because now people can't take 50 units to attack one structure. Instead there's 4 rows of 9 placeable units that can only go straight ahead and attack what's around them. Of course you can move those units around to strategize what to attack though. So offensive strategy is a big thing to have. Defense you don't have to worry about for a one week because no one can attack you unless you attack someone else, but you should still create one. My one week just passed this morning. I was so scared aha
Also, I don't have internet. I borrow wifi from my neighbors...lol don't tell me about enough internet! haha
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances   Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 am

I played it for a while. Gets boring fast. I thought it was awesome for a week or two. Killing other peoples bases then having them flame you all pissed off is awesome.

I played during the beta just logged on all my stuff is gone :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances   Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances Empty

Back to top Go down

Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
Page 1 of 1