Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Welcome to our forums! Please login or register to get access to all our forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5

Go down 
+3
MonkeyBoy
[TmX]Nero
[TmX] NP212
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 Empty
PostSubject: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:05 am

So, all 17 released C&C games, what everyone think?
Only $5, all through Orgin.

I myself love it, I remember Monkey talking about Gamespy closing server while me & Terekhov are trying to use LogMeIn, works perfect so far :)

FYI - It wasn't me that found it, thank Terekhov :)
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Nero

[TmX]Nero

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Cheked it on my PC... 29.95€ here u.u
Back to top Go down
MonkeyBoy
Full Moderator + Donator
Full Moderator + Donator

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:54 pm

£24.99
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:04 am

Guys give me money, maybe I could get you a code or something like that?
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 am

Or if you're like me & Sarah, ask someone you trust overseas in the United States to provide their address for billing purposes, that way it's nice and cheap and it only costs a few pounds rather than 25. lol.

Me & Sarah acquired the ultimate collection for $3 each about 6months ago, which came to a grand total of about £4.00. :D
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:02 am

Now if we could only Generals to run without mismatch. Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 Ih1mck
Back to top Go down
DCG909

DCG909

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:29 am

But weren't they pulling the servers offline?
So how much is it still worth without online capabilities? (I'd think it be possible to use some Vlan software to play it with friends though)
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:32 am

DCG909 wrote:
But weren't they pulling the servers offline?
So how much is it still worth without online capabilities? (I'd think it be possible to use some Vlan software to play it with friends though)

You can always download Hamachi and join a server or host your own. Wink

that's what me & Sarah used to do when we played Generals ZH.
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:39 am

That's what me & Terekhov exactly tried to. Each time we started a match, we would have a game mismatch error after we built construction units.

BTW, I live in Michigan ;P
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:17 am

[TmX] NP212 wrote:
That's what me & Terekhov exactly tried to. Each time we started a match, we would have a game mismatch error after we built construction units.

Common problem.

Make sure both of your times are accurate & make sure you both don't have any firewalls blocking it + the latest patches.
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Terekhov

[TmX]Terekhov

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:45 am

[TmX]Sean wrote:
[TmX] NP212 wrote:

Common problem.

Make sure both of your times are accurate & make sure you both don't have any firewalls blocking it + the latest patches.
Interesting, never heard about the times being accurate; will have to try that. The patches, firewall etc were done to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Hamachi is terrible though, I hated it so much. But I guess we'd have to use it again now since they're taking Generals offline -_-
Back to top Go down
[TmX]Sean

[TmX]Sean

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:35 pm

[TmX]Terekhov wrote:
[TmX]Sean wrote:
[TmX] NP212 wrote:

Common problem.

Interesting, never heard about the times being accurate; will have to try that. The patches, firewall etc were done to no avail.

I've played it for years, if you guys are still having issues, hit me up on irc and we can explore additional options.
Back to top Go down
[TmX] NP212

[TmX] NP212

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 pm

We tried it, time accuracy was right & everything was going good for a while. An hour later though, we kept getting a game mismatch each time close & close to starting time.
Back to top Go down
DCG909

DCG909

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:53 pm

From what I've read, the mismatch always happens after an hour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5   Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Command & Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $5
Page 1 of 1